/p5-DBIx-Abstract, SQL Database access functions
1.0400nb2, Package name:
p5-DBIx-Abstract-1.0400nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module provides methods for retrieving and storing data in
SQL databases. It provides methods for all of the more important
SQL commands (like SELECT, INSERT, REPLACE, UPDATE, DELETE).
It endeavors to produce an interface that will be intuitive to
those already familiar with SQL.
Notable features include:
* data_source generation for some DBD drivers.
* Can check to make sure the connection is not stale and reconnect
if it is.
* Controls statement handles for you.
* Can delay writes.
* Generates complex where clauses from hashes and arrays.
* Shortcuts (convenience functions) for some common cases. (Like
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Abstract-1.0400nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Abstract-1.0400nb1
- (2014-12-04) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Abstract-1.0400
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Abstract-1.0100nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Abstract-1.0100nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Abstract-1.0100nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-04 01:23:01 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.04
- Explicitly order options hashes to make log output deterministic.
- We were explicitly returning undef for failure, which is basically
always wrong. Corrected this.
- Update documentation, etc, to point to github version
- Make SQL generation deterministic, rather than depending on hash
order, to ease testing and predictability.
- Misc minor code cleanups.
- Move to more of my standard Dist::Zilla config.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-10-02 23:25:56 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (323) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.