/p5-DBIx-Class-InflateColumn-IP, DBIx::Class component to auto-create NetAddr::IP objects from columns
0.02003nb3, Package name:
p5-DBIx-Class-InflateColumn-IP-0.02003nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module DBIx::Class::InflateColumn::IP is a DBIx::Class
component to declare columns as IP addresses and treat them as
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-InflateColumn-IP-0.02003nb3
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-InflateColumn-IP-0.02003nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-InflateColumn-IP-0.02003nb1
- (2013-07-04) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-InflateColumn-IP-0.02003
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-InflateColumn-IP-0.02001nb5
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-InflateColumn-IP-0.02001nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-07-03 21:03:00 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package for CPAN distribution DBIx-Class-InflateColumn-IP in
databases/p5-DBIx-Class-InflateColumn-IP from 0.02001nb5 to 0.02003.
- add license conditions
0.02003 Fri Nov 2 11:52:11 GMT 2012
- Perl 5.8.1 is now required (as it is for DBIC itelf).
- Use and declare UTF-8 encoding in POD
- Add repository metadata
- Use numeric format for bigint columns.
- Use bigint column in test to cope with DBD::SQLite bind type changes.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-10-02 23:25:56 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (323) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.