/p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader, Dynamic definition of a DBIx::Class::Schema
0.07036nb1, Package name:
p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.07036nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader automates the definition of a
DBIx::Class::Schema by scanning table schemas and setting up columns and
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader supports MySQL, Postgres, SQLite and DB2.
See DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::Generic for more, and
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::Writing for notes on writing your own
db-specific subclass for an unsupported db.
This module requires DBIx::Class 0.05 or later, and obsoletes
DBIx::Class::Loader for DBIx::Class version 0.05 and later.
While on the whole, the bare table definitions are fairly straightforward,
relationship creation is somewhat heuristic, especially in the choosing
of relationship types, join types, and relationship names. The relationships
generated by this module will probably never be as well-defined as
hand-generated ones. Because of this, over time a complex project will
probably wish to migrate off of L<DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader>.
It is designed more to get you up and running quickly against an existing
database, or to be effective for simple situations, rather than to be what
you use in the long term for a complex database/project.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.07036nb1
- (2013-09-06) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.07036
- (2013-07-03) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.07035
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.07033nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.07033nb1
- (2012-09-10) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.07033
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-11-23 14:40:25 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.07042
Revision history for Perl extension DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader
- Fix unescaped left braces in regexes in tests
- Use undef instead of '%' for the table and type arguments
to $dbh->tables (fixes breakage with DBD::Pg 3.4.0)
- Fix many_to_many bridges going back to the same table
- Don't disconnect after ->load in static mode
(fixes Pg test failure with the upcoming DBIC 0.082800)
- Set up Travis smoking (mostly stolen from DBIC)
- Add options to omit the version and timestamp from the
generated code (RT#92300)
- Skip dumping unique indexes with expressions (RT#93613)
- Fix dumping unique indexes with DBD::Pg < 1.50
- Fix inconsistent naming of duplicate unique constraints
- Avoid clobbering caller's $_ (RT#96010)
- Fix table listing with DBD::DB2 >= 1.85 (RT#91764)
- Add accessor for the list of (re)generated classes
- Add dry-run mode for static schema creation
- Allow coderef maps to call back into the hashref mapping code
- Fix MySQL column info detection with multiple schemas (RT#82358)
- Fix skip count for Oracle multi-schema tests
- Actually test data types that require separate tables
- Fix national character type sizes on DBD::Oracle >= 1.52
- Fix detection of qualified sequence names for Oracle (RT#90341)
- Allow overriding individual moniker parts
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-09-05 20:30:40 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.07036:
- Fix stray comma in Pg on_delete/on_update => CASCADE (RT#84706)
- Fix MySQL enums with empty strings and leading/trailing quotes (RT#86091)
- Fix "table" parameter in col_accessor_map callback (RT#84050)
- Fix ordering issues in Pg loader
| 2013-07-03 18:52:36 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updating package for CPAN distribution DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader in
databases/p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader from 0.07033nb2 to 0.07035.
- adjust dependencies
- Release 0.07034_01 with a stable version number. 0.07034 is
skipped due to the improper dev release versioning.
- Fix fixture generation helper to work with older DBD::SQLite versions
- MSSQL: on > 2000 use schema_name() instead of user_name() to detect
current schema and query sys.schemas instead of sysusers.
- SQL Anywhere: introspect ON DELETE/UPDATE rules, default is now
RESTRICT. is_deferrable still defaults to 1
- rewrite pg fk introspection to use catalog views instead of
information_schema as information_schema does not work for readonly
- add rel_type param for relationship_attrs coderef
- pass link table details to rel_name_map for many_to_many bridges
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-10-02 23:25:56 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (323) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-09-10 15:48:46 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package for CPAN module DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader in
databases/p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader from 0.07031 to 0.07033.
0.07033 2012-09-09 16:11:47
- more thoroughly document the new behavior for relationship
attributes under "relationship_attrs" in ::Base POD
- add a loud WARNING to Makefile.PL about the new behavior for
0.07032 2012-09-09 13:17:20
- SQLite: detect is_deferrable for inline FKs
- support coderefs for relationship_attrs