/p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader, Dynamic definition of a DBIx::Class::Schema
0.07036nb1, Package name:
p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.07036nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader automates the definition of a
DBIx::Class::Schema by scanning table schemas and setting up columns and
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader supports MySQL, Postgres, SQLite and DB2.
See DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::Generic for more, and
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::Writing for notes on writing your own
db-specific subclass for an unsupported db.
This module requires DBIx::Class 0.05 or later, and obsoletes
DBIx::Class::Loader for DBIx::Class version 0.05 and later.
While on the whole, the bare table definitions are fairly straightforward,
relationship creation is somewhat heuristic, especially in the choosing
of relationship types, join types, and relationship names. The relationships
generated by this module will probably never be as well-defined as
hand-generated ones. Because of this, over time a complex project will
probably wish to migrate off of L<DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader>.
It is designed more to get you up and running quickly against an existing
database, or to be effective for simple situations, rather than to be what
you use in the long term for a complex database/project.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.07036nb1
- (2013-09-06) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.07036
- (2013-07-03) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.07035
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.07033nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.07033nb1
- (2012-09-10) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.07033
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-09-05 20:30:40 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.07036:
- Fix stray comma in Pg on_delete/on_update => CASCADE (RT#84706)
- Fix MySQL enums with empty strings and leading/trailing quotes (RT#86091)
- Fix "table" parameter in col_accessor_map callback (RT#84050)
- Fix ordering issues in Pg loader
| 2013-07-03 18:52:36 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updating package for CPAN distribution DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader in
databases/p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader from 0.07033nb2 to 0.07035.
- adjust dependencies
- Release 0.07034_01 with a stable version number. 0.07034 is
skipped due to the improper dev release versioning.
- Fix fixture generation helper to work with older DBD::SQLite versions
- MSSQL: on > 2000 use schema_name() instead of user_name() to detect
current schema and query sys.schemas instead of sysusers.
- SQL Anywhere: introspect ON DELETE/UPDATE rules, default is now
RESTRICT. is_deferrable still defaults to 1
- rewrite pg fk introspection to use catalog views instead of
information_schema as information_schema does not work for readonly
- add rel_type param for relationship_attrs coderef
- pass link table details to rel_name_map for many_to_many bridges
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-10-02 23:25:56 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (323) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-09-10 15:48:46 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package for CPAN module DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader in
databases/p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader from 0.07031 to 0.07033.
0.07033 2012-09-09 16:11:47
- more thoroughly document the new behavior for relationship
attributes under "relationship_attrs" in ::Base POD
- add a loud WARNING to Makefile.PL about the new behavior for
0.07032 2012-09-09 13:17:20
- SQLite: detect is_deferrable for inline FKs
- support coderefs for relationship_attrs
| 2012-09-07 12:00:34 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updating package for CPAN module DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader in
databases/p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader from 0.07012 to 0.07031.
- adjusting dependencies according to distribution's meta information
Upstream changes since 0.07012:
0.07031 2012-09-06 15:07:08
- fix 02pod.t failure due to lack of =encoding utf8 statement (patch by
Marcel Gruenauer) (RT#79481)
0.07030 2012-09-06 03:27:09
- allow user to set qualify_objects=0 in multischema configurations
0.07029 2012-09-05 16:41:56
- Oracle: introspect ON DELETE and DEFERRABLE FK clauses
- Oracle WARNING: on_delete is now 'NO ACTION' by default, not
'CASCADE'. on_update is now 'NO ACTION' by default (Oracle does not
have update rules, this was done to preserve the behavior of the
schema when cross-deploying to SQLite.) is_deferrable is now
0 by default, not 1.
- DB2: introspect ON DELETE/UPDATE FK clauses
- DB2 WARNING: the default for on_delete/on_update is now 'NO ACTION'
not 'CASCADE', the default for is_deferrable is still 1 because DB2
does not have deferrable constraints.
- SQLite: introspect ON DELETE/UPDATE and DEFERRABLE FK clauses
- SQLite WARNING: the default for on_delete/on_update is now 'NO ACTION'
not 'CASCADE', and the default for is_deferrable is now 0 not 1.
0.07028 2012-08-30 05:32:42
- MSSQL: introspect ON DELETE/UPDATE clauses for foreign keys
- MSSQL WARNING: the default for on_delete/on_update is now 'NO ACTION'
0.07027 2012-08-26 22:39:45
- PostgreSQL: introspect ON DELETE/UPDATE clauses for foreign keys and
the DEFERRABLE clause.
- PostgreSQL WARNING: the default for on_delete/on_update attributes for
belongs_to relationships is now 'NO ACTION' not 'CASCADE! The default
for is_deferrable is now 0 not 1.
0.07026 2012-08-26 01:01:26
- MySQL: introspect ON DELETE/UPDATE clauses for foreign keys.
- MySQL WARNING: the default on_delete/on_update attributes for
belongs_to relationships is now RESTRICT, *NOT* CASCADE! This is
overridable via the relationship_attrs option.
0.07025 2012-06-08 22:48:05
- support SQL Server 2000 again (broken in 0.07011)
- some slight optimization for SQL Server driver
0.07024 2012-05-08 15:35:16
- work around broken keyseq in DBD::Pg foreign_key_info (RT#77062)
0.07023 2012-05-05 11:44:15
- properly order FK columns when using base ::DBI loader (SineSwiper)
- bump Class::Inspector dep to 1.27 due to test failures with earlier
versions on perl >= 5.15.7 (RT#74236)
0.07022 2012-04-08 12:11:00
- do separate queries for default_value on Sybase ASE as some servers
can't join to that table (pcmantz) (RT#74170)
- set correct size for nchar/nvarchar columns for Sybase ASE,
depending on @@ncharsize
0.07021 2012-04-04 23:47:34
- use ::Schema::connect instead of ::Schema::connection in
- register sources on the schema class, never the instance, regardless
of how the connection is made for dynamic schemas
0.07020 2012-03-31 21:34:06
- fix some mro issues under perl 5.8
0.07019 2012-03-28 17:23:09
- fix some errors due to case issues (RT#75805)
0.07018 2012-03-27 05:55:10
- skip dbicdump tests on Win32 due to test fails (RT#75732)
- fix undefined warnings for DBDs without schemas
- work around ORA-24345 from $dbh->column_info
- fix spelling mistake in Base POD (RT#74796)
0.07017 2012-02-07 07:23:48
- *EXPERIMENTAL* support for dumping PostgreSQL schemas inside of a
- use DBI table_info/column_info REMARKS field if/where available for
table/column comments (SineSwiper)
- better compatibility with more DBDs (SineSwiper)
0.07015 2011-12-09 10:36:17
- generate many_to_many bridges for targets of link tables
0.07014 2011-11-18 17:06:34
- fix a bug in the automatic multischema clashing moniker disambiguation
code that overwrote $loader->moniker_parts
0.07013 2011-11-17 23:12:47
- automatically prefix database/schema to clashing monikers for
the same table name in multischema configurations