/p5-DBIx-Connector, Fast, safe DBI connection and transaction management
0.56nb1, Package name:
p5-DBIx-Connector-0.56nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
DBIx::Connector provides a simple interface for fast and safe DBI connection
and transaction management. Connecting to a database can be expensive; you
don't want your application to re-connect every time you need to run a query.
The efficient thing to do is to hang on to a database handle to maintain a
connection to the database in order to minimize that overhead.
DBIx::Connector lets you do that without having to worry about dropped or
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Connector-0.56nb1
- (2016-04-17) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Connector-0.56
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Connector-0.53nb3
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Connector-0.53nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Connector-0.53nb1
- (2013-05-06) Updated to version: p5-DBIx-Connector-0.53
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-04-17 15:00:13 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.56
- Added Firebird support, thanks to Stefan Suciu.
- Fixed SQLite savepoint support to properly detect SQlite versions 3.9
- Restored MySQL savepoint testing when the DBICTEST_* environment
variables are set.
- Added versions to the RollbackError exception classes to make PAUSE
- Removeed the Pod tests from the distribution.
- Fixed the example code for handling `rollback_error` exceptions in the
documentation to properly wrap the transaction in an exception
handler. Patch from Perlover (issue #32).
- Improved handling of connection failures when RaiseError (or
HandleError) is not set. Thanks to Andreas Huber for the report and
- Document that `$_` is set locally, not globally, in the methods that
set it. Suggested by William Lindley.
- The disconnect method no longer longer remove entries from the DBI
handle's CachedKids attribute. That behavior appears to be a
workaround for a database we don't (yet) support.
- Fixed a test failure where the test system has the `$DBI_DSN` or
`$DBI_DRIVER` environment variable set. Thanks to Erik Rijkers for the
- Added recommendation to use DBD::Pg 3.5.0 or later to the Pg driver.
Earlier versions had an incorrect implementation of the `ping()`
method (Issue #41).
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-05-06 18:08:20 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.53
- Fixed some documentation typos, thanks to Mike O'Regan (Issue #22).
- Fixed issue where an connection failure caused an unhelpful error
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.