/p5-Rose-DBx-Garden-Catalyst, Create Catalyst components that use RDBO and RHTMLO
0.180nb2, Package name:
p5-Rose-DBx-Garden-Catalyst-0.180nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Rose::DBx::Garden::Catalyst extends Rose::DBx::Garden to create
Catalyst components that use the RDBO and RHTMLO classes that the
Garden class produces.
By default this class creates stub Template Toolkit files for use
with the RDBO and RHTMLO CRUD components. If you use a different
templating system, just set the tt option to 0.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-Garden-Catalyst-0.180nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-Garden-Catalyst-0.180nb1
- (2014-12-12) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-Garden-Catalyst-0.180
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-Garden-Catalyst-0.15nb4
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-Garden-Catalyst-0.15nb3
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Rose-DBx-Garden-Catalyst-0.15nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-07-12 21:02:03 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Comment out another one.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-12 06:10:41 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- update test app scripts with latest catalyst.pl
- tweek .sql to make autoincrement PKs work for sqlite3
- change Plugin::Static::Simple to Plugin::Static::Simple::ByClass
for test app (now matches SYNOPSIS)
- switch to File::Slurp::Tiny
- fix SYNOPSIS to add note about default_view
- more pod patches from Adam Mackler
- improve docs
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.