/php-redis, PHP extension for Redis
2.2.8, Package name:
php56-redis-2.2.8, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The phpredis extension provides an API for communicating with the Redis
key-value store. It is released under the PHP License, version 3.01.
This code has been developed and maintained by Owlient from
November 2009 to March 2011.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-12) Updated to version: php56-redis-2.2.8
- (2016-09-14) Updated to version: php56-redis-2.2.7
- (2015-12-19) Updated to version: php55-redis-2.2.7
- (2015-08-30) Updated to version: php54-redis-2.2.7
- (2014-11-11) Updated to version: php54-redis-2.2.5
- (2012-11-13) Updated to version: php54-redis-2.1.3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-12 15:27:40 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update php-redis to 2.2.8.
The main improvement in this version of phpredis is support for Redis
Cluster. This version of phpredis is intended for versions of php older
In addition there have been many bug fixes and improvements to non cluster
related commands, which are listed below.
I've attempted to include everyone who contribued to the project in each fix
description and have included names or github user ids.
Thanks to everyone for submitting bug reports and pull requests. A special
thanks to Remi Collet for helping with any and all packaging related issues
--- Improvements ---
* Added randomization to our seed nodes to balance which instance is used
to map the keyspace (Vitaliy Stepanyuk) [32eb1c5f]
* Added support for IPv6 addresses
--- Fixes ---
* PHP liveness checking workaround (Shafreeck Sea) [c18d58b9]
* Various documentation and code formatting and style fixes (ares333,
sanpili, Bryan Nelson, linfangrong, Romero Malaquias, Viktor Sz?pe)
* Fix scan reply processing to use long instead of int to avoid overflow
* Fix potential segfault in Redis Cluster session storage (Sergei Lomakov)
* Fixed memory leak in discard function [17b1f427]
* Sanity check for igbinary unserialization (Maurus Cuelenaere) [3266b222,
* Fix segfault occuring from unclosed socket connection for Redis Cluster
* Case insensitive zRangeByScore options
* Fixed dreaded size_t vs long long compiler warning
| 2016-09-11 19:03:29 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (53) |
Drop "55" (php55) from PHP_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED.
| 2015-12-19 15:27:15 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (26) |
Restrict PHP_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED to 55 and 56.
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-30 17:17:34 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update php-redis to 2.2.7.
Exact changes are not available.
Please refer <https://github.com/phpredis/phpredis/commits/master>.
| 2015-02-08 22:18:56 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Set WRKSRC a bit safer. Fixes build with PHP_VERSION_DEFAULT=53.
| 2014-12-03 22:49:21 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2014-11-10 21:28:32 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated to latest release, 2.2.5. No ChangeLog in DISTFILE/repo.