/phppgadmin, Set of PHP-scripts to administer PostgreSQL over the WWW
5.1nb1, Package name:
phppgadmin-5.1nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
phpPgAdmin is a web-based administration tool for PostgreSQL. It is perfect
for PostgreSQL DBAs, newbies and hosting services.
- Administer multiple servers
- Support for PostgreSQL 7.4.x, 8.0.x, 8.1.x, 8.2.x, 8.3.x, 8.4.x, 9.0.x
- Manage all aspects of:
* Users & groups
* Tables, indexes, constraints, triggers, rules & privileges,
* Views, sequences & functions
* Advanced objects
- Easy data manipulation:
* Browse tables, views & reports
* Execute arbitrary SQL
* Select, insert, update and delete
- Dump table data in a variety of formats: SQL, COPY, XML, XHTML, CSV, Tabbed,
- Import SQL scripts, COPY data, XML, CSV and Tabbed
- Supports the Slony master-slave replication engine
- Excellent language support:
* Available in 27 languages
* No encoding conflicts. Edit Russian data using a Japanese interface!
- Easy to install and configure
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-09-17) Updated to version: phppgadmin-5.1nb1
- (2014-06-15) Updated to version: phppgadmin-5.1
- (2013-03-16) Updated to version: phppgadmin-5.0.4nb1
- (2012-07-18) Updated to version: phppgadmin-5.0.4
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-09-17 12:50:15 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Install some missing files which were not installed due to broken
From Timshel Knoll-Miller in PR 49209.
| 2014-06-14 17:21:46 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to phpPgAdmin 5.1
Changes in version 5.1:
* Full support for PostgreSQL 9.1 and 9.2
* New plugin architecture, including addition of several new hooks
* Support nested groups of servers
* Expanded test coverage in Selenium test suite
* Highlight referencing fields on hovering Foriegn Key values
when browsing tables
* Simplified translation system implementation
* Don't show cancel/kill options in process page to non-superusers
* Add download ability from the History window
* User queries now paginate by default
* Fix several bugs with bytea support, including possible data
corruption bugs when updating rows that have bytea fields
* Numeruous fixes for running under PHP Strict Standards
* Fix navigation links when browsing results from a report
* Fix multiple bugs related to GPC parameters pollution from code
* Fix an issue with autocompletion of text based Foreign Keys
* Fix a bug when browsing tables with no unique key
* Fix a bug with nested groups when no server was set
* We have stopped testing against Postgres versions < 8.4
* phpPgAdmin core is now UTF-8 only
| 2013-04-08 20:29:42 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (14) |
Revert pkglint-induced nonsense.
| 2013-04-07 22:49:45 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (91) |
Edited DESCR in the case of:
File too long (should be no more than 24 lines).
Line too long (should be no more than 80 characters).
Trailing empty lines.
Trucated the long files as best as possible while preserving the most info
contained in them.
| 2013-03-16 08:21:26 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (45) | |
Bump PKGREVISION from default PHP version change to 5.4.
| 2012-10-02 23:25:56 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (323) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-07-18 11:03:37 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to phpPgAdmin 5.0.4
Released: 22th March 2012
* Fix #3468882 "UPDATE single row with varchar key: empty where \
clause", reported by "Dirk Kraemer"
* Fix XSS in function.php, reported by Mateusz Goik
* Fix bug where renaming a tablespace was leading to an error
* Fix a bug where clicking to "Show all schemas" on schema privilege \
page leads back to the latest tab used in database level
* Fix a bug when executing a query from the history
* Fix bad confirmation message when droping an autovacuum table setup
* Fix bug #3429633 '"Back" link from "Browse" leads to error'
* Fix a PHP warning when Slony conf parameters are not set
* Show cancel/kill actions in process page only if role is a superuser
* Some more small code cleanup and fixes.
Released: 3rd October 2011
Some bug fixes.
* Fix bug with enable/disable triggers on multiple triggers (Dawid 'DeyV' Polak)
* Fix bug #3353670: Error when executing a report with paging
* Fix bug with OpenBSD about where setting application_name using PGOPTIONS was \
raising an ERROR
* Two security fix about code injection, reported by Mateusz Goik, fixed by ioguix
* Fix character-encoding problem with autocomplete