/py-mysqldb, MySQL interface for Python
1.2.5, Package name:
py27-mysqldb-1.2.5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
MySQLdb is a Python interace to the MySQL client library,
allowing Python programs to access MySQL databases.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-04-12) Updated to version: py27-mysqldb-1.2.5
- (2013-03-03) Updated to version: py27-mysqldb-1.2.3nb3
- (2012-09-15) Updated to version: py27-mysqldb-1.2.3nb2
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-04-16) Updated to version: py27-mysqldb-1.2.3nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-04-12 11:30:38 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Added support for the MySQL read_timeout option.
* Added a workaround so that the MySQL character set utf8mb4 works with Python; \
utf8 is substituted on the Python side.
* Unified test database configuration, and set up CI testing with Travis.
| 2014-01-25 11:30:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (533) | |
Mark packages as not ready for python-3.x where applicable;
either because they themselves are not ready or because a
dependency isn't. This is annotated by
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # not yet ported as of x.y.z
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # py-foo, py-bar
respectively, please use the same style for other packages,
and check during updates.
Use versioned_dependencies.mk where applicable.
Use REPLACE_PYTHON instead of handcoded alternatives, where applicable.
Reorder Makefile sections into standard order, where applicable.
Remove PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCLUDE_3X lines since that will be default
with the next commit.
Whitespace cleanups and other nits corrected, where necessary.
| 2013-03-02 21:33:35 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (83) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for mysql default change to 55.
| 2012-10-16 09:39:11 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Simplify a lot by using egg.mk.
| 2012-10-02 23:25:56 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (323) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-09-15 17:03:26 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (43) |
Recursive bump from mysql51-client library changed to use openssl.
| 2012-04-16 00:01:05 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (64) |
Reset maintainer, developer has left the building
| 2010-09-30 12:49:17 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (31) | |
Bump PKGREVISION by default mysql version changed from 5.0 to 5.1.