/py-python-sql, Python library to write SQL queries
0.7, Package name:
py27-python-sql-0.7, Maintainer: rodent
python-sql is a library to write SQL queries in a pythonic way.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-06-29) Updated to version: py27-python-sql-0.7
- (2015-04-01) Updated to version: py27-python-sql-0.6
- (2014-08-07) Updated to version: py27-python-sql-0.4
- (2014-01-31) Updated to version: py27-python-sql-0.3
- (2014-01-29) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version py27-python-sql-0.2 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 19:43:49 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (356) |
Switch to MASTER_SITES_PYPI.
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-26 18:13:51 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Version 0.7 - 2015-05-19
* Fix WINDOW and HAVING params order in Select
* Add window functions
* Add filter and within group to aggregate
* Add limitstyle with 'offset' and 'limit'
* Add Lateral
| 2015-04-01 04:19:17 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Version 0.6 - 2015-02-05
* Fix Delete query under multithread
* Add missing quote for with query name
Version 0.5 - 2015-01-29
* Add schema
* Add Common Table Expression
* Escape Mod operator '%' with format paramstyle
* Deprecate Interesect in favor of Intersect
* Add Values
| 2014-12-31 14:57:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (125) |
Improve EGG_NAME default to work for packages with '-' in their name.
Remove now unnecessary overrides in various packages.
| 2014-08-07 03:15:25 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Version 0.4 - 2014-08-03
* Fix Mapping in Trim function
* Add __truediv__ alias of __div__ for Python3
* Fix For tables setter when tables is not a list
* Allow to add Table to existing From list
* Fix Select with for_ clause
* Add Null alias for None
* Add missing format of operand in Unary operator
| 2014-02-01 18:19:07 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove FETCH_USING, because that's handled with magick now.
| 2014-02-01 15:10:47 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated to latest release, 0.3. Remove setting WRKSRC. Fix HOMEPAGE.
Use pypi for MASTER_SITES. From CHANGELOG:
Version 0.3 - 2014-01-31
* Add returning to Update
* Add missing params for returning
* Add columns definitions to Function
* Fix AtTimeZone mapping