/py-sqlalchemy-migrate, Schema migration tool for SQLAlchemy
0.9.6, Package name:
py27-sqlalchemy-migrate-0.9.6, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
sqlalchemy-migrate is a schema migration tool for SQLAlchemy. It is
designed to support an agile approach to database design and make it
easier to keep development and production databases in sync, as schema
changes are required.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-07-02) Updated to version: py27-sqlalchemy-migrate-0.9.6
- (2014-06-15) Updated to version: py27-sqlalchemy-migrate-0.9.1
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Updated to version: py27-sqlalchemy-migrate-0.7.2
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-11-14) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version py26-sqlalchemy-migrate-0.7.2 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 15:44:09 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (577) |
Add python-3.6 to incompatible versions.
| 2016-07-09 15:04:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (599) |
Remove python33: adapt all packages that refer to it.
| 2016-06-08 19:43:49 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (356) |
Switch to MASTER_SITES_PYPI.
| 2015-12-05 22:26:09 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (578) |
Extend PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE to 35
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-07-02 03:46:11 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Doesn't depend on a specific version of pbr now.
* Fix ibmdb2 index name handling
* Don't run the test if _setup() fails
* Correcting minor typo
* Fix .gitignore for .tox and .testrepository
* allow dropping fkeys with sqlite
* Add pretty_tox setup
* script: strip comments in SQL statements
* Remove svn version tag setting
* Ignore transaction management statements in SQL scripts
* Use native sqlalchemy 0.9 quote attribute with ibmdb2
* Don't add warnings filter on import
* Replace assertNotEquals with assertNotEqual
* Update requirements file matching global requ
* Work toward Python 3.4 support and testing
* pep8: mark all pep8 checks that currently fail as ignored
* SqlScript: execute multiple statements one by one
* Make sure we don't throw away exception on SQL script failure
* Pin testtools to < 0.9.36
* Fix ibmdb2 unique constraint handling for sqlalchemy 0.9
* Fixes the auto-generated manage.py
| 2014-12-31 14:57:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (125) |
Improve EGG_NAME default to work for packages with '-' in their name.
Remove now unnecessary overrides in various packages.
| 2014-09-10 21:01:03 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Uses old print syntax.