/ruby-dm-is-state_machine, DataMapper plugin for creating state machines
1.2.0, Package name:
ruby200-dm-is-state_machine-1.2.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
DataMapper plugin that adds state machine functionality to your models.
== Why is this plugin useful?
Your DataMapper resource might benefit from a state machine if it:
* has different "modes" of operation
* has discrete behaviors
* especially if the behaviors are mutually exclusive
And you want a clean, high-level way of describing these modes / behaviors
and how the resource moves between them. This plugin allows you to
declaratively describe the states and transitions involved.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-11-03) Updated to version: ruby200-dm-is-state_machine-1.2.0
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Updated to version: ruby193-dm-is-state_machine-1.2.0
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-12-17) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version ruby19-dm-is-state_machine-1.2.0 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2011-12-17 18:26:54 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Importing databases/ruby-dm-is-state_machine package version 1.2.0.