/ruby-dm-tags, This package brings tagging to DataMapper
1.2.0, Package name:
ruby200-dm-tags-1.2.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This package brings tagging to DataMapper. It is inspired by Acts As Taggable
On by Michael Bleigh, github's mbleigh. Props to him for the contextual
tagging based on Acts As Taggable on Steroids.
== Features and Problems
* Contextual tagging using Model.has_tags_on (see below for usage)
* Traditional 'tags-only' tagging using Model.has_tags
* None known yet, but this is very alpha software. Sorry if it misbehaves.
Please send me a github message if you find a bug.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-11-03) Updated to version: ruby200-dm-tags-1.2.0
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Updated to version: ruby193-dm-tags-1.2.0
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-12-17) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version ruby19-dm-tags-1.2.0 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2011-12-17 18:33:20 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Importing databases/ruby-dm-tags package version 1.2.0.