/ruby-dm-validations, Library for validations on DM models and pure Ruby object
1.2.0, Package name:
ruby200-dm-validations-1.2.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is a DataMapper plugin that provides validations for DataMapper
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-11-03) Updated to version: ruby200-dm-validations-1.2.0
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Updated to version: ruby193-dm-validations-1.2.0
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-12-16) Updated to version: ruby19-dm-validations-1.2.0
- (2011-06-19) Updated to version: ruby18-dm-validations-1.1.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2011-12-16 15:48:48 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update databases/ruby-dm-validations to 1.2.0.
* #valid? is always called even if a resource is not dirty
* Issues with JRuby and unicode were fixed
* Massive internal clean-up towards future rewrite that will make validations
even more awesome
| 2011-06-19 10:30:24 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-dm-validations pacakge to 1.1.0.
It is a part of ruby-datamapper 1.1.0.
Changes in detail, please refer:
http://datamapper.org/articles/datamapp … ased.html.
| 2010-09-12 01:54:25 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Importing databases/ruby-dm-validations 1.0.2.