/ruby-vapor, Ruby transparent persistence to postgresql
0.81nb10, Package name:
ruby22-vapor-0.81nb10, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Vapor is a persistent Object-Repository for Ruby, providing
transparent persistence of Ruby objects to a PostgreSQL database.
It's goal is to provide developers with an easy-to-use persistence
framework that does not interfere with the code of classes that
are to be persistently stored.
Vapor does not require any knowledge about relational databases,
so developers can concentrate on the task of writing their application logic.
Some of Vapor's general design was inspired by the JDO
(Java Data Objects) standard.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-10-12) Updated to version: ruby22-vapor-0.81nb10
- (2015-06-03) Updated to version: ruby200-vapor-0.81nb9
- (2012-08-05) Updated to version: ruby193-vapor-0.81nb9
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Updated to version: ruby193-vapor-0.81nb8
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)