/tokyocabinet, Modern implementation of DBM
1.4.48, Package name:
tokyocabinet-1.4.48, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Tokyo Cabinet is a library of routines for managing a database. The database is
a simple data file containing records, each is a pair of a key and a value.
Every key and value is serial bytes with variable length. Both binary data and
character string can be used as a key and a value. There is neither concept of
data tables nor data types. Records are organized in hash table, B+ tree, or
: bzip2, zlib
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-10-26) Updated to version: tokyocabinet-1.4.48
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2010-08-06) Updated to version: tokyocabinet-1.4.46
- (2010-06-18) Updated to version: tokyocabinet-1.4.45
- (2010-03-12) Updated to version: tokyocabinet-1.4.43
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-03-15 17:47:19 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Set MAINTAINER to pkgsrc-users.
| 2014-03-13 12:08:54 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (67) |
Set USE_GCC_RUNTIME=yes for packages which build shared libraries but do
not use libtool to do so. This is required to correctly depend upon a
gcc runtime package (e.g. gcc47-libs) when using USE_PKGSRC_GCC_RUNTIME.
| 2013-10-26 22:27:22 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
| 2013-10-25 22:27:18 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
Update to 1.4.48. Add patches to fix build on OSX.
Changes since 1.4.46:
* tcadb.cc (tcadbmisc): compilation warnings ware supressed.
* tchdb.cc (tchdbfbpmerge): size checking was added.
* tcbdb.cc (tcbdbrangeimpl): a bug of dead locking was fixed.
| 2012-10-02 23:25:56 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (323) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2010-08-06 06:36:50 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update tokyocabinet to 1.4.46.
2010-08-01 FAL Labs <email@example.com>
- site documents were modified.
- Release: 1.4.46
| 2010-06-18 11:44:01 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update tokyocabinet to 1.4.45.
Bug fixes release.
2010-04-27 Mikio Hirabayashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* tcbdb.c (tcbdboutlist): a bug related to reorganizing tree was fixed.
- Release: 1.4.45
2010-04-23 Mikio Hirabayashi <email@example.com>
* tcbdb.c (tcbdbrangefwm): a bug related to empty list was fixed.
* tcadb.c (tcadbmulopen): a bug related to handling table indices was fixed.
- Release: 1.4.44