/Gorm, Graphical user interface builder for GNUstep
1.2.20nb4, Package name:
Gorm-1.2.20nb4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Gorm allows developers to quickly create graphical applications and to
design every little aspect of the application's user interface.
Using drag and drop all types of objects like menus, buttons, tables,
lists and browsers are easily added to the interface. With just the mouse
you can resize, move or convert the objects or connect them to functions
as well as edit nearly every aspect of them using Gorm's powerful
inspectors. With its intuitive interface Gorm makes creating, editing and
testing complex user interfaces a piece of cake.
At this stage, Gorm is unfinished and unstable, so expect missing
features and frequent crashes!
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: Gorm-1.2.20nb4
- (2016-04-12) Updated to version: Gorm-1.2.20nb3
- (2015-10-10) Updated to version: Gorm-1.2.20nb2
- (2015-04-06) Updated to version: Gorm-1.2.20nb1
- (2014-11-23) Updated to version: Gorm-1.2.20
- (2014-10-08) Updated to version: Gorm-1.2.18nb5
CVS history: (Expand)