/Renaissance, Structured GNUstep user interface development framework
0.9.0nb11, Package name:
Renaissance-0.9.0nb11, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GNUstep Renaissance is a development framework which runs on top of the
GNUstep libraries. It also works on top of the Apple OSX Cocoa libraries,
providing an opaque layer to write portable applications.
In short, GNUstep Renaissance allows you to describe your user
interfaces (that is, the windows in your application, and the buttons,
boxes, textfields, etc in the windows) in simple and intuitive XML files,
using an open, standard format describing the logic of the interface.
GNUstep Renaissance can then, at run time, generate the user interfaces
(using the native host OpenStep-like libraries) by reading the XML files.
The connections between the objects created from the XML files, and the
other objects in the application are done via outlets (as traditionally in
OpenStep); a new quick and intuitive syntax has been developed to make
creating outlets as easy as possible.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: Renaissance-0.9.0nb11
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: Renaissance-0.9.0nb10
- (2016-04-12) Updated to version: Renaissance-0.9.0nb9
- (2015-10-10) Updated to version: Renaissance-0.9.0nb8
- (2015-04-06) Updated to version: Renaissance-0.9.0nb7
- (2014-10-08) Updated to version: Renaissance-0.9.0nb6
CVS history: (Expand)