/appdata-tools, Application data tools
0.1.7nb9, Package name:
appdata_tools-0.1.7nb9, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Every software center that exists allows the user to look at
screenshots and a long description of the application before it is
installed. For most users it allows them to answer the question Do
I want to install this application?
Traditionally in Linux distributions, we have none of this data
for the vast majority of our desktop user-installable applications.
To solve this, we have defined a new data file, which the upstream
project can optionally translate using the same technique as GSetting
schemas or Desktop files. Rather than create a new schema from
scratch, we'll be using a subset of the AppStream metadata proposal.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: appdata_tools-0.1.7nb9
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: appdata_tools-0.1.7nb8
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: appdata_tools-0.1.7nb7
- (2016-05-03) Updated to version: appdata_tools-0.1.7nb6
- (2016-04-12) Updated to version: appdata_tools-0.1.7nb5
- (2015-10-10) Updated to version: appdata_tools-0.1.7nb4
CVS history: (Expand)