/at-spi2-atk, Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface A11y Toolkit
2.22.0, Package name:
at-spi2-atk-2.22.0, Maintainer: prlw1
This package provides the Accessibility Toolkit GTK+ Module which
allows GTK based applications to register with the accessibility
bus provided by devel/at-spi2-core.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-11-26) Updated to version: at-spi2-atk-2.22.0
- (2016-05-27) Updated to version: at-spi2-atk-2.20.1
- (2016-04-11) Updated to version: at-spi2-atk-2.20.0
- (2015-06-11) Updated to version: at-spi2-atk-2.16.0
- (2014-10-25) Updated to version: at-spi2-atk-2.14.1
- (2014-08-06) Updated to version: at-spi2-atk-2.12.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-11-25 13:51:41 by Patrick Welche | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update at-spi2-atk to 2.22.0
* Remove some inadverrtently-committed debugging code.
* atk_bridge_adaptor_init: return -1 if NO_AT_BRIDGE is set (bgo#770574).
* emit_event: Fix out-of-bounds memory access if class is NULL.
| 2016-05-27 10:04:12 by Patrick Welche | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update at-spi2-atk to 2.20.1
What's new in at-spi2-atk 2.20.1:
* emit_event: Fix out-of-bounds memory access if class is NULL (bgo#758935).
* Remove a debug print.
* Collection: fix missing return value (bgo#758934).
| 2016-04-10 21:03:05 by Patrick Welche | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update at-spi2-atk to 2.20.0
* Don't drop the main context when p2p socket configuration fails
* Make sure the runtime directory exists (bgo#763274).
* Avoid lagging with large gtk menus (bgo#754048).
* Always accept connections as root if unable to find an owning user.
* Test fixes for atk-adaptor and cache changes.
* Fixes for Text, Value, and Table Cell adaptors (bgo#755724).
* Many new tests, thanks to Patryk Kaczmarek of Samsung.
* Update for new caching API (bgo#650090).
* Eliminate some console warnings due to NULL gobjects.
* Tests: fix out-of-source and parallel build (bgo#751137).
* Add some missing files to the distribution (bgo#751138).
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-11 01:14:27 by Patrick Welche | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update at-spi2-atk to 2.16.0
* Add roles for fractions, roots, subscripts, and superscripts.
* Add action tests (bgo#743418).
* Don't parse non-existent signal arguments from atk.
* Support ATK_STATE_HAS_TOOLTIP (bgo#738953).
* Support ATK_STATE_READ_ONLY (bgo#690008).
* Add mapping between ATK_ROLE_STATIC and ATSPI_ROLE_STATIC
| 2014-10-25 13:10:10 by Patrick Welche | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update at-spi2-atk to 2.14.1
What's new in at-spi2-atk 2.14.1:
* Aggressively filter out children-changed signals for objects with
What's new in at-spi2-atk 2.13.4:
* Fix typo in .pc file (bgo#721719).
* Fix retrieving text attributes (bgo#731980).
* Correctly remove the socket on exit (bgo#684076).
What's new in at-spi2-atk 2.13.1:
* Add an atexit handler to remove the D-Bus socket (bgo#684076).
* Only send cache-related events for transients when explicitly requested.
Hopefully this will improve performance when we are flooded with them.
| 2014-08-06 12:55:07 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.12.1:
What's new in at-spi2-atk 2.12.1:
* Clean up socket files and directories on exit (BGO#684076).
What's new in at-spi2-atk 2.11.92:
* Bump minimum libdbus version needed, since we use a function
introduced in 1.5.
What's new in at-spi2-atk 2.11.91:
* Improve compatibility with at-spi2-registryd <= 2.10.
* Collection: Fix an infinite loop when encountering a NULL parent
What's new in at-spi2-atk 2.11.90:
* Add AtspitableCell, tracking the new atk interface
What's new in at-spi2-atk 2.11.5:
* Allow sending of properties with events upon request (BGO#708695).
What's new in at-spi2-atk 2.11.3:
* Fix atspi_text_get_bounded_ranges
* document: add support to current page and page count (BGO#719508).
What's new in at-spi2-atk 2.11.2:
* Add new roles and states to track atk (BGO#710464, BGO#712608, BGO#712609).
What's new in at-spi2-atk 2.11.1:
* Fix Contains method for components (BGO#710730).
| 2013-12-08 14:46:44 by Patrick Welche | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update at-spi2-atk to 2.10.2
* Fix atk_component_contains wrapper (BGO#710730).
* Properly clean up when timing out when motifying keystroke listeners
* Allow lists of attribute values when reading collection match rules
* Implement GetStringAtOffset (BGO#705581).
* Fix another crash when we're initialized and shut down repeatedly.
* Fix a deadlock for apps that also register AT-SPI key event listeners
(ie, the Orca preferences dialog works again).
* Fix for BGO#681276 (reentrancy issues with gnome-shell).
* Fix various DBusError leaks (BGO#698951).
* Fix crash when a main loop is shut down repeatedly (BGO#699554).
* Suppress a warning if an app returns NULL when referencing a child.