/bugzilla, Web based bug tracking system
2.22.7nb3, Package name:
bugzilla-2.22.7nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Bugzilla is a "Defect Tracking System" or "Bug-Tracking System". Defect
Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers to keep track of
outstanding bugs in their product effectively. Most commercial defect-tracking
software vendors charge enormous licensing fees. Despite being "free", Bugzilla
has many features its expensive counterparts lack. Consequently, Bugzilla has
quickly become a favorite of hundreds of organizations across the globe.
What Does Bugzilla Do?
- Track bugs and code changes
- Communicate with teammates
- Submit and review patches
- Manage quality assurance (QA)
Bugzilla can help you get a handle on the software development process.
Successful projects often are the result of successful organization and
communication. Bugzilla is a powerful tool that will help your team get
organized and communicate effectively.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-11-30) Updated to version: bugzilla-2.22.7nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: bugzilla-2.22.7nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: bugzilla-2.22.7nb1
- (2009-02-04) Updated to version: bugzilla-2.22.7
- (2008-11-10) Updated to version: bugzilla-2.22.6
- (2008-08-17) Updated to version: bugzilla-2.22.5
CVS history: (Expand)