/bugzilla3, Web based bug tracking system
3.6.8, Package name:
bugzilla-3.6.8, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Bugzilla is a "Defect Tracking System" or "Bug-Tracking System". Defect
Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers to keep track of
outstanding bugs in their product effectively. Most commercial defect-tracking
software vendors charge enormous licensing fees. Despite being "free", Bugzilla
has many features its expensive counterparts lack. Consequently, Bugzilla has
quickly become a favorite of hundreds of organizations across the globe.
What Does Bugzilla Do?
- Track bugs and code changes
- Communicate with teammates
- Submit and review patches
- Manage quality assurance (QA)
Bugzilla can help you get a handle on the software development process.
Successful projects often are the result of successful organization and
communication. Bugzilla is a powerful tool that will help your team get
organized and communicate effectively.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-18) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.6.8
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.4nb8
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.4nb7
- (2014-06-01) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.4nb6
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.4nb5
- (2013-12-09) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.4nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-16 15:06:43 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updated devel/bugzilla3 to 3.6.8
- Release note at https://www.bugzilla.org/releases/3.6.8 … notes.html
- Add LICENSE= mpl-1.0. (Correct me if wrong)
- not all options are tested at packaging, sorry again
- devel/bugzilla will be updated to 5.x
| 2016-07-09 15:21:05 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fixed some pkglint warnings.
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-06-22 21:47:22 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove support for apache13 and apache2 (which were removed from pkgsrc).
| 2014-05-31 14:22:42 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (12) | |
Don't expect perl to provide p5-CGI, depend on the package instead.
p5-CGI will be removed from perl soon.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.