/bugzilla3, Web based bug tracking system
3.2.4nb3, Package name:
bugzilla-3.2.4nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Bugzilla is a "Defect Tracking System" or "Bug-Tracking System". Defect
Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers to keep track of
outstanding bugs in their product effectively. Most commercial defect-tracking
software vendors charge enormous licensing fees. Despite being "free", Bugzilla
has many features its expensive counterparts lack. Consequently, Bugzilla has
quickly become a favorite of hundreds of organizations across the globe.
What Does Bugzilla Do?
- Track bugs and code changes
- Communicate with teammates
- Submit and review patches
- Manage quality assurance (QA)
Bugzilla can help you get a handle on the software development process.
Successful projects often are the result of successful organization and
communication. Bugzilla is a powerful tool that will help your team get
organized and communicate effectively.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.4nb3
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.4nb2
- (2010-03-14) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.4nb1
- (2009-07-18) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.4
- (2009-04-20) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.3
- (2009-02-04) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2010-03-14 11:46:55 by S.P.Zeidler | Files touched by this commit (1) |
remove dependency on p5-Email-MIME-Modifier, which has been superseded by
| 2009-07-17 19:04:56 by Adrian Portelli | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* We now require a specific version of the Email::MIME::Encodings Perl module, \
to fix an issue where some emails would have too many newlines in them. (Bug \
Explorer 8. (Bug 483150)
* Running a saved search with a saved sort order will now no longer overwrite \
your default search order. (Bug 491679)
* You can now confirm a bug by popular vote even if there is no status called \
"NEW" in your Bugzilla. (Bug 500900)
* Displaying a bug with lots of comments should now be significantly faster. \
This release also contains a security fix. See the Security Fixes Section for \
| 2009-06-14 20:48:18 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (44) |
Convert @exec/@unexec to @pkgdir or drop it.
| 2009-06-14 19:49:18 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (454) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2009-04-20 11:28:28 by David Brownlee | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/bugzilla3 to 3.2.3
* Attachment editing was vulnerable to a cross-site request forgery.
Note that this issue was only fixed for 3.2.3 and 3.3.4 even though
all versions of Bugzilla are affected (see below for an explanation).
* Bugzilla is now compatible with MySQL 5.1.x versions 5.1.31
and greater. (Bug 480001)
* On Windows, Bugzilla sometimes would send mangled emails (that
would often fail to send). (Bug 467920)
* recode.pl would sometimes crash when trying to convert databases
from older versions of Bugzilla. (Bug 431201)
* Running a saved search with Unicode characters in its name would
cause Bugzilla to crash. (Bug 477513)
* Bugzilla clients like Mylyn can now update bugs again (the bug
XML format now contains a "token" element that can be used when
updating a bug). (Bug 476678)
* For installations using the shadowdb parameter, Bugzilla was
accidentally writing to the "tokens" table in the shadow database
(instead of the master database) when using the "Change Several
Bugs at Once" page. (Bug 476943)