/bugzilla3, Web based bug tracking system
3.2.4nb4, Package name:
bugzilla-3.2.4nb4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Bugzilla is a "Defect Tracking System" or "Bug-Tracking System". Defect
Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers to keep track of
outstanding bugs in their product effectively. Most commercial defect-tracking
software vendors charge enormous licensing fees. Despite being "free", Bugzilla
has many features its expensive counterparts lack. Consequently, Bugzilla has
quickly become a favorite of hundreds of organizations across the globe.
What Does Bugzilla Do?
- Track bugs and code changes
- Communicate with teammates
- Submit and review patches
- Manage quality assurance (QA)
Bugzilla can help you get a handle on the software development process.
Successful projects often are the result of successful organization and
communication. Bugzilla is a powerful tool that will help your team get
organized and communicate effectively.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-12-09) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.4nb4
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.4nb3
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.4nb2
- (2010-03-14) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.4nb1
- (2009-07-18) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.4
- (2009-04-20) Updated to version: bugzilla-3.2.3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-12-09 15:17:56 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (238) | |
Fix/Update DEPENDS paterns for perl CORE modules, with some trivial fixes.
Bump PKGREVISION for runtime dependency pattern changed packages.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2010-03-14 11:46:55 by S.P.Zeidler | Files touched by this commit (1) |
remove dependency on p5-Email-MIME-Modifier, which has been superseded by
| 2009-07-17 19:04:56 by Adrian Portelli | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* We now require a specific version of the Email::MIME::Encodings Perl module, \
to fix an issue where some emails would have too many newlines in them. (Bug \
Explorer 8. (Bug 483150)
* Running a saved search with a saved sort order will now no longer overwrite \
your default search order. (Bug 491679)
* You can now confirm a bug by popular vote even if there is no status called \
"NEW" in your Bugzilla. (Bug 500900)
* Displaying a bug with lots of comments should now be significantly faster. \
This release also contains a security fix. See the Security Fixes Section for \
| 2009-06-14 20:48:18 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (44) |
Convert @exec/@unexec to @pkgdir or drop it.
| 2009-06-14 19:49:18 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (454) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs