/capstone, Lightweight multi-platform, multi-architecture disassembly framework
3.0.4nb2, Package name:
capstone-3.0.4nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Capstone is a disassembly framework with the target of becoming
the ultimate disasm engine for binary analysis and reversing in
the security community.
Capstone supports multiple hardware architectures, including ARM,
ARM64 (ARMv8), Mips, PPC, Sparc, SystemZ, XCore and X86 (including
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-13) Updated to version: capstone-3.0.4nb2
- (2016-02-20) Updated to version: capstone-3.0.4nb1
- (2015-07-19) Updated to version: capstone-3.0.4
- (2015-05-09) Updated to version: capstone-3.0.3
- (2015-03-12) Updated to version: capstone-3.0.2
- (2015-02-22) Updated to version: capstone-3.0.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-13 03:51:04 by Kamil Rytarowski | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Prepare devel/capstone for split for the base package and bindings
Fix pkglint warnings (whitespace).
| 2016-02-20 12:40:30 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Fix install_name on Darwin. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-07-28 14:48:14 by Sevan Janiyan | Files touched by this commit (3) |
"Backport upstream patch for pkgsrc to unbreak FreeBSD and \
DragonflyBSD" - kamil@
| 2015-07-19 16:49:44 by Kamil Rytarowski | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.0.4
Version 3.0.4: Jul 16th, 2015
Improve cross-compile for Android using Android NDK.
Support cross-compile for AArch64 Android (with Linux GCC).
Removed osxkernel_inttypes.h due to license issue (incompatible with BSD \
Now it is possible to compile with CC having a space inside (such as \
Fix a null pointer dereference bug on handling code with special prefixes.
Properly handle AL/AX/EAX operand for OUT instruction in AT&T syntax.
Print immediate operand in positive form in some algorithm instructions.
Properly decode some SSE instructions.
Fixed some memory corruption bugs.
Fixed instruction ID of SUBU instruction.
Fixed a memory corruption bug.
Fixed a memory corruption bug on IT instruction.
Fixed a memory corruption bug when instruction has a memory operand.
setup.py supports option --user if not in a virtualenv to allow for local usage.
Properly handle the destruction of Cs object in the case the shared library \
was already unloaded.
| 2015-05-09 09:00:08 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.0.3
Version 3.0.3: May 08th, 2015
[ Library ]
- Support to embed into Mac OS X kernel extensions.
- Now it is possible to compile Capstone with older C compilers, such as
GCC 4.8 on Ubuntu 12.04.
- Add "test_iter" to MSVC project.
[ X86 ]
- All shifted instructions SHL, SHR, SAL, SAR, RCL, RCR, ROL & ROR now support
$1 as first operand in *AT&T* syntax (so we have "rcll $1, %edx" \
- CMPXCHG16B is a valid instruction with LOCK prefix.
- Fixed a segfault on the input of 0xF3.
[ Arm ]
- BLX instruction modifies PC & LR registers.
[ Sparc ]
- Improved displacement decoding for sparc banching instructions.
[ Python binding ]
- Fix for Cython so it can properly initialize.
- X86Op.avx_zero_mask now has c_bool type, but not c_uint8 type.
- Properly support compile with Cygwin & install binding (setup.py).
| 2015-05-09 08:57:25 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Githubify. Binary may not be exactly the same, but another update soon.
| 2015-03-12 01:27:07 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.0.2
Version 3.0.2: March 11th, 2015
[ Library ]
- On *nix, only export symbols that are part of the API (instead of all
the internal symbols).
[ X86 ]
- Do not consider 0xF2 as REPNE prefix if it is a part of instruction encoding.
- Fix implicit registers read/written & instruction groups of some instructions.
- More flexible on the order of prefixes, so better handle some tricky
- REPNE prefix can go with STOS & MOVS instructions.
- Fix a compilation bug for X86_REDUCE mode.
- Fix operand size of instructions with operand PTR 
[ Arm ]
- Fix a bug where arm_op_mem.disp is wrongly calculated (in DETAIL mode).
- Fix a bug on handling the If-Then block.
[ Mips ]
- Sanity check for the input size for MIPS64 mode.
[ MSVC ]
- Compile capstone.dll with static runtime MSVCR built in.
[ Python binding ]
- Fix a compiling issue of Cython binding with gcc 4.9.