/cflow, Code-path flow analyzer for C
1.5, Package name:
cflow-1.5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GNU cflow analyzes a collection of C source files and prints a graph,
charting control flow within the program.
GNU cflow is able to produce both direct and inverted flowgraphs for C
sources. Optionally a cross-reference listing can be generated. Two
output formats are implemented: POSIX and GNU (extended).
Input files can optionally be preprocessed before analyzing.
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-18) Updated to version: cflow-1.5
- (2012-10-25) Updated to version: cflow-1.4
- (2011-04-22) Updated to version: cflow-1.3nb2
- (2009-08-26) Updated to version: cflow-1.3nb1
- (2009-08-22) Updated to version: cflow-1.3
- (2007-12-26) Updated to version: cflow-1.1nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-18 13:30:35 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Updated devel/cflow to 1.5
Version 1.5, 2016-05-17
* Correctly handle functions returning struct/union (fixes bug #31792)
* Gracefully handle invalid inputs (fixes bug #44113)
* Debugging output goes to stderr
* Add a manpage
* Consistent use of exit codes
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-25 10:03:14 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to cflow 1.4
Introduce test target.
Changes in version 1.4
* Symbol aliases
The `--symbol' option has been extended to allow for defining
symbol aliases. Aliases are useful for declaring reserved
words such as `__restrict' or `__inline'. For example,
the option `--symbol __restrict:=restrict' instructs cflow
to treat `__restrict' exactly as `restrict'.
* New syntactic class: qualifiers
Tokens in this class can legitimately appear in place
of C qualifiers, such as `static' or `inline'. This class
is useful for some compiler-depending keywords, such as
`__extension__' in gcc. The usual declaration of this symbol
is `--symbol __extension__:qualifier'.
* Speed up recursive call detection.
* Fix parsing of typedefs after `struct'.
* Fix the output of branch marks in tree mode.
* Fix processing of static inline functions (RH bug 650716).
| 2011-04-22 15:45:23 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2234) |
recursive bump from gettext-lib shlib bump.
| 2009-10-31 22:42:27 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Drop unneeded fragment from patch.
| 2009-10-29 17:25:57 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Do not stupidly insist on GNU gettext, thanks.
| 2009-08-25 22:09:18 by Hasso Tepper | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Fix PLIST and bump PKGREVISION.