/cppunit, C++ unit testing framework
1.13.2, Package name:
cppunit-1.13.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
CppUnit is a C++ unit testing framework that started its life as a port
of JUnit to C++ by Michael Feathers.
* XML output with hooks for addition data
* Compiler-like text output to integrate with an IDE
* Helper macros for easier test suite declaration
* Hierachical test fixture support
* Test registry to reduce recompilation need
* Test plug-in for faster compile/test cycle
* Protector to encapsulate test execution
* QT based graphic test runner
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-11-30) Updated to version: cppunit-1.13.2
- (2012-10-02) Updated to version: cppunit-1.13.1
- (2012-08-12) Updated to version: cppunit-1.13.0
- (2012-05-12) Updated to version: cppunit-1.12.1nb2
- (2011-06-28) Updated to version: cppunit-1.12.1nb1
- (2010-10-16) Updated to version: cppunit-1.12.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-12-08 12:02:25 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Use $as_echo to ensure \1 etc sequences are supported.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2013-11-29 17:52:12 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.13.2:
New in CppUnit 1.13.2:
- Supports 64 bit build on windows
- Report errors from dlopen and dlclose through dlerror on
| 2013-08-15 12:26:32 by =?UTF-8?B?R3LDqWdvaXJlIFN1dHJl?= | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fix installation of docs and adjust PLIST accordingly.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-02 19:17:46 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.13.1.
The changes against 1.13.0 are rather small:
a fix for a crash happening when mixing different gcc versions
and demangling fails (fdo#52539)
using portable way to include header for free (fdo#52536)
| 2012-08-12 18:01:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update to 1.13.0 from new upstream.
New in CppUnit 1.13.0:
- Added support for macro CPPUNIT_UNIQUE_COUNTER to config-*.h. It
should expands to a unique number per translation unit. Default
to __LINE__ if not defined. Use __COUNTER__ on MSVS 7.0+.
- destructor of Message causes segfault when testing (rhbz#641350)
- use correct CPPUNIT_VERSION value (sf#2983798)
- allow -Werror builds
(various Libreoffice patches)
- finite in "ieeefp.h" instead of math.h on Solaris (sf#2912590)
- Fixed compilation issue with Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2005/2008 and
added Visual Studio 2005/2010 projects (.vcproj/.vcxproj)
- Changes to build without warnings using gcc -Wall -W -ansi
(patch #1898225 contributed by dpkatz)
- Libraries flags such as "-ldl" are now in LDADD instead of LIBADD_DL
( patch #2807259 contributed by Jan Echternach).
- Fixed detection of cxxabi.h with gcc 4.3 in configure (bug #2796543).
- made TestCaseDecorator copy c'tor and operator= private (fdo#51317)
- Updated several false documentation entries (sf#2185407, sf#2186611)
* Test Plug-in Runner:
- fixed memory leak in TestPlugInRunnerDlg (#1721408)
| 2012-05-12 07:33:11 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Made building docs an option; now tex and friends are not required for buildlink.