/ctemplate, Simple but powerful template language for C++
2.3nb2, Package name:
ctemplate-2.3nb2, Maintainer: rodent
CTemplate is a simple but powerful template language for C++. It emphasizes
separating logic from presentation: it is impossible to embed application logic
in this template language.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: ctemplate-2.3nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: ctemplate-2.3nb1
- (2015-04-11) Updated to version: ctemplate-2.3
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: ctemplate-2.2nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: ctemplate-2.2nb1
- (2013-04-21) Updated to version: ctemplate-2.2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-06-09 08:23:41 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (38) |
Fix HOMEPAGE to be copy'n'pastable.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-11 05:05:26 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update MASTER_SITES and HOMEPAGE. Use REPLACE_PYTHON to fix interpreter
path in file used in build stage. ChangeLog for 2.3:
* Fixed some more C++11 issues.
* Removed deprecated Template::SetEscapedValueAndShowSection()
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-04-21 13:23:39 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update ctemplate to version 2.2. Add pthread in buildlink3.mk. Set self
as MAINTAINER, since I originally packaged this and no one seems to have cared
to touch it since. The only dependency, mysql-workbench, builds fine with this
version of ctemplate.
Since version 0.99 (from ChangeLog):
* Fixed several issues reported by G++ 4.7
* Added operator to TemplateDictionary
* Added begin(), end(), data() and size() to TemplateString
* Refactored code
* Changed the 'official' ctemplate email in setup.py/etc
* Rewrote docs to refer to Ctemplate, not Google Template
* Renamed google-ctemplate.sln to ctemplate.sln
* Changed copyright text to reflect Google's relinquished ownership
* Make reloads always prefer files earlier on the search patch (ssas)
* PORTING: Add a default BSWAP32, needed for AIX (csilvers)
* Die at configure-time when g++ isn't installed
* BUGFIX: removed #includes of non-installed headers from installed ones
* BUGFIX: Make compile-test test against an install
* BUGFIX: Dumpers were ignoring a tpl-string 'length' (csilvers)
* BUGFIX: Add a needed $(top_srcdir) to Makefile.am
* Replace 0x00-0x1F with space in xml_escape (alexvod)
* Fix xml encoding to handle form-feed properly (ghurley)
* DOCUMENTATION: Wer missing some docs in the tarball (csilvers)
* BUILD: Update acx_pthread.m4 for nostdlib (Kacper)
* BUGFIX: Make CreateSectionIterator check tpl-globals (williasr)
* PORTING: Fix solaris build by getting rid of PATH_MAX (csilvers)