/diffuse, Graphical tool for merging and comparing text files
0.4.8, Package name:
diffuse-0.4.8, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Diffuse is a graphical tool for merging and comparing text files.
Diffuse is able to compare an arbitrary number of files side-by-side
and gives users the ability to manually adjust line matching and
directly edit files. Diffuse can also retrieve revisions of files
from Bazaar, CVS, Darcs, Git, Mercurial, Monotone, RCS, Subversion,
and SVK repositories for comparison and merging.
Some key features of Diffuse:
- ability to compare and merge an arbitrary number of files
side-by-side (n-way merges)
- line matching can be manually corrected by the user
- ability to directly edit files
- syntax highlighting
- Bazaar, CVS, Darcs, Git, Mercurial, Monotone, Subversion, and
- support for UTF-8 encoded unicode
- unlimited undo
- easy keyboard navigation
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-11) Updated to version: diffuse-0.4.8
- (2013-05-15) Updated to version: diffuse-0.4.7
- (2012-03-15) Updated to version: diffuse-0.4.6nb1
- (2011-11-03) Updated to version: diffuse-0.4.6
- (2011-11-01) Updated to version: diffuse-0.4.5nb1
- (2011-07-13) Updated to version: diffuse-0.4.5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 15:44:09 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (577) |
Add python-3.6 to incompatible versions.
| 2016-08-11 02:26:12 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updated devel/diffuse to 0.4.8
Diffuse 0.4.8 - 2014-07-18
- updated use of gtk.SpinButton and gtk.Entry to avoid quirks seen on some platforms
- fixed a bug that prevented Diffuse from reviewing large git merge conflicts
- updated C/C++ syntax highlighting to recognise C11/C++11 keywords
- fixed a bug that prevented drag-and-drop of file paths with non-ASCII characters
- improved image quality of icons
- added Chi Ming and Wei-Lun Chao's Traditional Chinese translation
| 2016-07-09 15:04:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (599) |
Remove python33: adapt all packages that refer to it.
| 2015-12-05 22:26:09 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (578) |
Extend PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE to 35
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-05-09 09:37:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (553) |
Mark packages that are not ready for python-3.3 also not ready for 3.4,
until proven otherwise.
| 2014-01-25 11:30:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (533) | |
Mark packages as not ready for python-3.x where applicable;
either because they themselves are not ready or because a
dependency isn't. This is annotated by
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # not yet ported as of x.y.z
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # py-foo, py-bar
respectively, please use the same style for other packages,
and check during updates.
Use versioned_dependencies.mk where applicable.
Use REPLACE_PYTHON instead of handcoded alternatives, where applicable.
Reorder Makefile sections into standard order, where applicable.
Remove PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCLUDE_3X lines since that will be default
with the next commit.
Whitespace cleanups and other nits corrected, where necessary.
| 2013-05-14 21:44:22 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.4.7:
Diffuse 0.4.7 - 2013-05-13
- added Jindřich Šesták's Czech translation
- improved character editing to allow easy indenting and moving the cursor by \
- added Miś Uszatek's Polish translation
- improved auto-detection of utf_16 and utf_32
- added "New N-Way File Merge..." menu item
- added syntax highlighting for Erlang and OpenCL files