/elfsh, ELF format exploration shell
0.51b3nb4, Package name:
elfsh-0.51b3nb4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
ELFsh is an interactive and scriptable ELF machine to play with
executable files, shared libraries and relocatable ELF32 objects.
It is useful for daily binary manipulations, on-the-fly patching,
embedded code injection in all research fields, such as reverse
engineering and intrusion detection .
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-10-04) Updated to version: elfsh-0.51b3nb4
- (2009-05-20) Updated to version: elfsh-0.51b3nb3
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version elfsh-0.51b3nb2 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-03-09 22:40:05 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2013-07-15 04:02:29 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (177) |
* .include "../../devel/readline/buildlink3.mk" with USE_GNU_READLINE=yes
are replaced with .include "../../devel/readline/buildlink3.mk", and
USE_GNU_READLINE are removed,
* .include "../../devel/readline/buildlink3.mk" without USE_GNU_READLINE
are replaced with .include "../../mk/readline.buildlink3.mk".
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-10-03 01:50:57 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (7) |
- Work around symbol name conflict with dprintf in current.
- The makefile's substitution of PREFIX and SH accidentally got rolled
into patch-ac at some point and thereby hardcoded. Since all patch-ac
was doing was setting these, make the substitution work without a
patch and remove patch-ac entirely.
- Commit some LP64 fixes I've had sitting in my tree since 2008 for
- Fix some pkglint.
- PKGREVISION -> 4.
| 2010-03-17 16:32:18 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fix build on NetBSD/amd64. Not MAKE_JOBS_SAFE.
| 2009-06-14 19:49:18 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (454) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2009-05-20 02:58:30 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (277) | |
Recursive ABI depends update and PKGREVISION bump for readline-6.0 shlib
Reported by Robert Elz in PR 41345.