/kdiff3, File and directory diff and merge tool (KDE4)
0.9.98nb5, Package name:
kdiff3-0.9.98nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
KDiff3 is a program that
* compares and merges two or three input files or directories,
* shows the differences line by line and character by character (!),
* provides an automatic merge-facility and
* an integrated editor for comfortable solving of merge-conflicts
* has support for KDE-KIO (ftp, sftp, http, fish, smb)
* and has an intuitive graphical user interface.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: kdiff3-0.9.98nb5
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: kdiff3-0.9.98nb4
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: kdiff3-0.9.98nb3
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: kdiff3-0.9.98nb2
- (2015-04-17) Updated to version: kdiff3-0.9.98nb1
- (2014-11-14) Updated to version: kdiff3-0.9.98
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 17:06:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (616) | |
Revbump after boost update
| 2016-10-07 20:26:14 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (611) | |
Revbump post boost update
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:20:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (495) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories a through f.
| 2015-04-17 17:53:16 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (302) |
Revbump after updating devel/boost-libs
| 2014-11-14 11:08:09 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update kdiff3 to 0.9.98
Version 0.9.98 - 2014-07-04
- Text rendering now with QTextLayout fixes the following issues
- Correct handling for variable width fonts.
- Corrected display of highlighted text with Qt4.8.x on Ubuntu and Mac.
- Improved handling of texts with both right to left and left to right
languages (mixed Arabic and western texts).
- Improved handling of Chinese and Japanese.
- Whitespace characters are now shown as dots for spaces and arrows for
tabs, and not only in differences.
- Fixed symlink comparison (Qt4 symLinkTarget returns absolute paths)
- Text analysis for rendering with QTextLayout is interruptable and
multithreaded. (See progressbar and abort-button in statusbar)
- Fix for saving to relative path in KDE-environments. (Patch from Harald Sitter)
- Fixed bug in 0.9.97: Directory compare was always case sensitive.
- Fix for saving files on KDE with relative path specified via command
line option -o.
- Fixed problem with KIO (nonlocal urls).
- Improved Mac support.
- Write --confighelp information to stdout instead of stderr.
- Directory Merge Window: Enabled state of "Delete A And B" now also
depends on existence of source file A.
- Works now with Qt4 and Qt5
- Progress dialog during printing.
- Workaround for bug in QSplitter::childEvent that broke
| 2014-11-07 20:39:43 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (264) |
Revbump after updating boost