/libatomic_ops, Multi-platform library of atomic operations by Hans Boehm
7.4.4, Package name:
libatomic_ops-7.4.4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This package provides semi-portable access to hardware provided
atomic memory operations. These might allow you to write code:
- That does more interesting things in signal handlers.
- Makes more effective use of multiprocessors by allowing you to write
clever lock-free code. Note that such code is very difficult to get
right, and will unavoidably be less portable than lock-based code. It
is also not always faster than lock-based code. But it may occasionally
be a large performance win.
- To experiment with new and much better thread programming paradigms, etc.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-12) Updated to version: libatomic_ops-7.4.4
- (2014-11-09) Updated to version: libatomic_ops-7.4.2
- (2014-06-06) Updated to version: libatomic_ops-7.4.0nb1
- (2014-04-16) Updated to version: libatomic_ops-7.4.0
- (2011-10-05) Updated to version: libatomic_ops-20110807
- (2009-02-01) Updated to version: libatomic_ops-20081024nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-12 16:33:57 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Updated libatomic_ops to 7.4.4.
== [7.4.4] 2016-05-24 ==
* Eliminate 'signed-to-unsigned value extension' compiler warning in malloc.
* Eliminate 'variable set but not used' Cppcheck warnings in test_stack.
* Fix GCC 5.x compatibility for AArch64 double-wide primitives.
* Fix makefile preventing AO_pause undefined in libatomic_ops_gpl.
* Fix missing casts to match printf format specifier in test_atomic.
* Fix missing output folder on making auto-generated test files (Automake).
* Fix typo in configure.ac (in description of AO_ASM_X64_AVAILABLE).
* Minor fix of code alignment in mips AO_compare_and_swap.
* Remove TODO file.
* Restore contribution info in ChangeLog for authors not listed in git log.
Also, includes 7.2g changes.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-11-09 09:33:14 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Provide patched Makefile.in regen form patched Makefile.am.
| 2014-11-09 09:32:17 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update libatomic_ops to 7.4.2.
== [7.4.2] 2014-05-02 ==
* Fix a typo in doc/README.txt (remove redundant "an" article).
* Update emails/links due to project site transition.
| 2014-11-02 13:03:02 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
current this package does not come from CVS snapshot.
| 2014-06-05 04:36:03 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Fixes path for pc files to overwrite.
| 2014-05-13 00:46:50 by Masatake Daimon | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fix build failure at least on Darwin:
atomic_ops_stack.c refers to AO_pause defined in atomic_ops.c so
either removing -no-undefined or declaring the dependency is needed.
| 2014-04-16 16:11:31 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
To be on the safe side, put an upper limit on the dependency to avoid
matching the previous version number.