/libdatrie, Implementation of Double-Array Trie
0.2.8, Package name:
libdatrie-0.2.8, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
datrie is an implementation of double-array structure for representing trie, as
proposed by Junichi Aoe.
Trie is a kind of digital search tree, an efficient indexing method with O(1)
time complexity for searching. Comparably as efficient as hashing, trie also
provides flexibility on incremental matching and key spelling manipulation.
This makes it ideal for lexical analyzers, as well as spelling dictionaries.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-02-27) Updated to version: libdatrie-0.2.8
- (2013-09-03) Updated to version: libdatrie-0.2.6
- (2011-12-06) Updated to version: libdatrie-0.2.5
- (2010-08-05) Updated to version: libdatrie-0.2.4
- (2010-03-10) Updated to version: libdatrie-0.2.3
- (2009-05-15) Updated to version: libdatrie-0.2.2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-19 19:52:30 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (352) |
Convert all occurrences (353 by my count) of
MASTER_SITES= site1 \
style continuation lines to be simple repeated
lines. As previewed on tech-pkg. With thanks to rillig for fixing pkglint
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-03-15 18:09:00 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (8) |
Set MAINTAINER to pkgsrc-users.
| 2014-02-27 13:42:05 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update libdatrie to 0.2.8.
- Fix compiler warnings in test suites.
- Fix edge-case error on alphabet set of size 255.
(Thanks Naoki Youshinaga for the report, test case, and analysis.)
- Fail trie operations on non-alphabet inputs, rather than silently allowing
them to sneak in as false keys.
(Thanks Naoki Youshinaga for the suggestion.)
- Improved documentation.
- Bump library versioning to reflect API addition.
(Change missing in previous release)
- Fix portability issue with non-GCC compilers.
[Thanks Gabi Daver for the report and fix (via Mikhail Korobov).]
- Fix compiler warnings.
- New utility API for comparing AlphaChar strings.
- Add test suites.
- Update doxygen doc generation.
| 2013-09-03 11:12:57 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update libdatrie to 0.2.6.
- New API trie_state_walkable_chars() for breadth-first traversal.
- New class TrieIterator for callback-free enumeration.
- Improved performance on key enumeration.
- Improved AlphaMap range merging.
- Bug fixes.
[Many thanks to Mikhail Korobov for improvements in this version.]
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-09-22 06:43:09 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix `Fix build on SunOS`.
Passing LIBS=-liconv will be result in unwanted libiconv linkage for libdatrie
(it is just required for trietool-0.2),
then it cause build failure of depending packages due to missing libiconv.
Passing sufficient iconv library to configure script with right way,
and it also fix build failure on other platforms for the case GNU iconv
from pkgsrc is preferred rather than builtin iconv.
| 2012-02-16 19:46:51 by Hans Rosenfeld | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix build on SunOS.