/libdnsres, Non-blocking thread-safe API for resolving DNS names
0.1anb12, Package name:
libdnsres-0.1anb12, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Libdnsres provides a non-blocking thread-safe API for resolving DNS names.
It requires that your main application is built on top of libevent. Libdnsres'
API essentially mirrors the traditional gethostbyname and getaddrinfo
interfaces. All return values have been replaced by callbacks instead.
The code borrows heavily from the BSD resolver library. In fact, it is an
extremely ugly hack to make the BSD resolver library non-blocking and
thread-safe without changing the API too much.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: libdnsres-0.1anb12
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: libdnsres-0.1anb11
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: libdnsres-0.1anb10
- (2011-02-12) Updated to version: libdnsres-0.1anb9
- (2009-08-16) Updated to version: libdnsres-0.1anb8
- (2009-02-28) Updated to version: libdnsres-0.1anb7
CVS history: (Expand)