/libosip, Implementation of SIP
4.1.0, Package name:
libosip2-4.1.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
oSIP is an implementation of SIP.
The GNU oSIP library is written in C and get no dependencies except the
standard C library. oSIP is thread safe and will generally be used in a
multi-threaded application. Nevertheless, this is optional.
oSIP is little in size and code and thus could be use to implement IP
soft-phone as well as embedded SIP software. oSIP is not limited to
endpoint agents, and can also be used to implement "SIP proxy".
oSIP does not intend to provide a high layer API for controlling
"SIP Session" at this step. Instead, it currently provides an API for the
SIP message parser, SDP message parser, and library to handle
"SIP transactions" as defined by the SIP document.
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-07-13) Updated to version: libosip2-4.1.0
- (2013-07-14) Updated to version: libosip2-4.0.0
- (2011-12-19) Updated to version: libosip2-3.6.0
- (2011-02-19) Updated to version: libosip2-3.5.0
- (2009-04-20) Updated to version: libosip2-3.3.0
- (2008-11-12) Updated to version: libosip2-3.2.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2013-07-14 16:55:16 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to latest stable, 4.0.0. Buildlink pthread. Move disabling of
trace and debug configure arguments to options.mk under the debug
* implement time compensation for android.
* reduce path len // remove path in front of logs.
* accept only SIP/D.D format message.
* fix bug when releasing request with missing major headers.
* fix minor memory leak // remove limitation on fifo size.
* add system time support for macosx and ios.
* use system independant time for osip_gettimeofday on unix platform.
* To compile/use osip based application in multi threaded
env, you don't need to define -DOSIP_MT any more. Instead,
if you wish to disable the feature, you can compile with
* A few other clean up were made inside osip to avoid any
define to appear in include files. Also to avoid conflict,
config.h has been renamed to osip-config.h.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-12-19 14:04:45 by Georg Schwarz | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
updated version to 3.6.0 in buildlink3.mk file
| 2011-12-19 13:56:04 by Georg Schwarz | Files touched by this commit (2) |
upgraded to libosip2-3.6.0; added LICENSE information
| 2011-02-19 18:02:57 by Georg Schwarz | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Updated libosip to 3.5.0
| 2009-06-14 19:49:18 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (454) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs