/lua-gi, Gobject-introspection based dynamic Lua binding
0.9.0, Package name:
lua52-gi-0.9.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
LGI is gobject-introspection based dynamic Lua binding to GObject based
libraries. It allows using GObject-based libraries directly from Lua.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-06-11) Updated to version: lua52-gi-0.9.0
- (2014-10-20) Updated to version: lua52-gi-0.7.1nb3
- (2014-05-03) Updated to version: lua52-gi-0.7.1nb2
- (2014-01-22) Updated to version: lua52-gi-0.7.1nb1
- (2013-10-30) Updated to version: lua52-gi-0.7.1
- (2013-07-23) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version lua-gi-0.7.1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-10 17:47:29 by Pierre Pronchery | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Refer to the new patch for devel/lua-gi
| 2015-06-10 17:44:16 by Pierre Pronchery | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update devel/lua-gi to version 0.9.0
Changes since 0.8.0:
- new feature: allow defining new properties on custom GObject
subclasses implemented using lgi
- fix: improve compatibility with locales (turkish)
- fix: GPtrArray handling
- fix: improve behavior when running in assorted multiple-embedded
and concurrent scenarios
Changes since 0.7.2:
- new feature: add automatically-generated wrappers for
do_async()/do_finish() pairs. Documented as Gio.Async namespace
- new feature: automatically initialize objects implementing
Gio.Initable and Gio.AsyncInitable interfaces.
- new feature: GLib.Error is now handled properly, functions
returning errors return GLib.Error instances instead of error
numbers and strings. This also allows overriding virtual methods
from Lua which report errors by returning GLib.Error
- new feature: GLib.Bytes support, adding # operator and 'data'
property allowing easy use of GLib.Bytes object. This leads to
deprecation of seldomly used modifiable buffers extensions.
- optimization: type attribute caching brings significant speedup of
method and property lookups.
- fix: Gtk: override for Gtk.Menu.popup() compatible with new GTK
- fix: cairo: assorted small fixes of bad signatures, added some
- fix: GLib: add overrides for GLib.MarkupParser
- fix: Gio: add overrides for Gio.DBus*Info structures
- fix: Pango: add override for Pango.GlyphString.glyphs array
- fix: Gdk: Add override inheriting specific Gdk.EventXxx from Gdk.Event
- fix: Compile cleanly against Lua5.2 with compatibility mode turned on
- fix: avoid leak when adding already cached owned record and for
retrieving Variant from Value.
Changes since 0.7.1:
- fix: improper marshalling of certain APIs passing pointers to
- fix: cairo.PsSurface.create() had incorrect signature, missing
- fix: If GTK initialization fails, raise Lua exception instead of
hard-crash of calling process.
- fix: when running test in devel tree, prefer lgi from devel tree
instead of the installed one.
- add: cairo.Status.to_string() API
- fix: avoid referencing GdkRGBA in GDk override when targetting
Gdk2.0, which does not have GdkRGBA.
- fix: replace GStaticRecMutex with GRecMutex to avoid compilation
- fix: Gtk.Container.'child' pseudoproperty works even in Gtk2, where
it was shadowed by internal field.
- fix: add workaround for improperly parsed g_bytes_get_data()
- fix: add workarounf for incorrect annotation on
Pango.Layour.set_attributes(), which caused memory leak.
- fix: adapt to Gio.InputStream.[read|read_all|read_async] API
change, which does not accept buffer length argument any more (due
to the newly added annotations).
| 2014-10-20 00:27:48 by Alexander Nasonov | Files touched by this commit (59) | |
Revbump after lang/lua51 update.
| 2014-05-03 15:14:39 by Alexander Nasonov | Files touched by this commit (42) |
Revbump for Lua multiversion support.
| 2014-01-27 19:41:15 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (72) |
Do not set FETCH_USING, should not be set in a package Makefile.
| 2014-01-22 17:16:21 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Don't hardcode lua '5.2' everywhere, use the appropriate variables.
Fixes build with lua 5.1. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2013-10-30 07:03:38 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (7) |
Use LUA_PKGPREFIX. Many Lua packages already do, but not these.