/p5-AnyEvent-IRC, Perl 5 event based IRC protocol client API
0.97nb3, Package name:
p5-AnyEvent-IRC-0.97nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module provides an alternative to the Net-IRC
and Net-IRC2 modules. Its design rationale is
offering a 100% non-blocking callback-based interface,
RFC-compliant parsing and a lightweight approach to
modularity and reusability.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-IRC-0.97nb3
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-IRC-0.97nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-IRC-0.97nb1
- (2013-07-13) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-IRC-0.97
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-IRC-0.96nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-AnyEvent-IRC-0.96nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-07-13 14:58:58 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.97
0.97 Sun Mar 17 19:20:30 CET 2013
- corrected minor spelling fixes thanks to an rt patch.
- fixed AnyEvent::IRC::Connection::is_connected to actually return true
- AE::IRC::Client::connect can now also connect only with a timeout without
having to register.
- Server reply of 001 is now also considered as "successfully \
Thanks for Lee to spot this.
- "quit" event gets the right parameter from the message now. \
Thanks to Lee!
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.