/p5-Cache-FastMmap, Shared memory cache through an mmaped file
1.45, Package name:
p5-Cache-FastMmap-1.45, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
A shared memory cache through an mmap'ed file. Its core is written
in C for performance. It uses fcntl locking to ensure multiple
processes can safely access the cache at the same time. It uses
a basic LRU algorithm to keep the most used entries in the cache.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-20) Updated to version: p5-Cache-FastMmap-1.45
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Cache-FastMmap-1.44nb1
- (2016-06-05) Updated to version: p5-Cache-FastMmap-1.44
- (2016-01-01) Updated to version: p5-Cache-FastMmap-1.43
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Cache-FastMmap-1.40nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Cache-FastMmap-1.40nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-20 11:18:10 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Cache-FastMmap to 1.45
1.45 Thu Mar 14 11:10 2017
- Deprecate raw_values and compress options, add
new compressor and serializer options to allow
different compressors and serializers.
Initial compressor support: zlib, lz4, snappy
Initial serializer support: storable, sereal, json
Thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org for initial work
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-06-05 11:43:35 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Cache-FastMmap to 1.44
1.44 Wed Jun 1 21:45 2016
- Set FD_CLOEXEC flag on cache files when opened.
Particularly useful in Net::Server where
HUPing a process causes it to exec() itself.
Unless you undef the cache references, you'll
leak fd's after each HUP
| 2016-01-01 04:43:16 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.43
1.43 Fri Oct 23 14:00 2015
- Update copyright + version correctly everywhere
1.42 Fri Oct 23 13:30 2015
- Allow get_and_set callback to return an empty list
which means "no change". This allows atomic
"get, and set if not present" type action, but
without resetting the expiry time on each get.
This is basically the same as using the read_cb
1.41 Thu Aug 29 15:30 2013
- Actually reuse deleted slots. Meant that if
you used ->remove() a lot, we would re-organise
cache more than needed
- Include typo and meta patches from dsteinbrunner
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.