/p5-Class-ErrorHandler, Perl base class for error handling
0.04nb2, Package name:
p5-Class-ErrorHandler-0.04nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is Class::ErrorHandler, a base class for classes that need to do
error handling (which is, probably, most of them).
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Class-ErrorHandler-0.04nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Class-ErrorHandler-0.04nb1
- (2015-05-23) Updated to version: p5-Class-ErrorHandler-0.04
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Class-ErrorHandler-0.03nb1
- (2014-04-26) Updated to version: p5-Class-ErrorHandler-0.03
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Class-ErrorHandler-0.02
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-05-23 01:47:26 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- As described below, PERL5_MODULE_TYPE converted to default to EU:MM
- update to 0.04
- use EU::MM
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-04-26 07:10:21 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.03
- minl migrate