/p5-Class-Tiny, Perl extension for minimalist class construction
1.006, Package name:
p5-Class-Tiny-1.006, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module offers a minimalist class construction kit in around 120
lines of code.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-15) Updated to version: p5-Class-Tiny-1.006
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Class-Tiny-1.004nb1
- (2015-11-21) Updated to version: p5-Class-Tiny-1.004
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Class-Tiny-1.001nb1
- (2015-01-31) Updated to version: p5-Class-Tiny-1.001
- (2014-07-31) Updated to version: p5-Class-Tiny-1.000
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-15 15:06:30 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Class-Tiny to 1.006
1.006 2016-09-10 14:47:49-04:00 America/New_York
- No changes since 1.005
1.005 2016-09-06 12:12:06-04:00 America/New_York (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Optimize generated accessors (5% to 25% faster depending on
combination of read vs write and default vs no-default).
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-21 15:54:10 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.004
1.004 2015-10-30 10:33:59-04:00 America/New_York
- No changes since 1.003
1.003 2015-10-27 13:01:02-04:00 America/New_York (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Refactored accessor generation to allow subclasses of Class::Tiny
to implement alternate accessors.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-31 14:05:14 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.001
1.001 2015-01-30 21:13:07-05:00 America/New_York
- Added support for BUILDARGS for Moo(se) compatibility
- Implements BUILDALL via method (was inline) for Moo(se) compatibility
| 2014-07-28 15:33:08 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.000
1.000 2014-07-16 09:55:29-04:00 America/New_York
[*** INCOMPATIBLE CHANGES ***]
- Attributes for custom accessors *MUST* be declared for them to be
set via the constructor. It is no longer sufficient for a method of
the same name to exist.
- Unknown constructor arguments are ignored rather than fatal; they are
not included in the object. Special instructions for using BUILD to
hide constructor arguments from validation are irrelevant and have
- These changes make Class::Tiny-based classes easier to subclass by
more advanced object frameworks like Moose or Moo.
0.015 2014-07-13 23:10:47-04:00 America/New_York
- lowered minimum perl to 5.006
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.