/p5-Clone, Perl module for recursively copying datatypes
0.38nb2, Package name:
p5-Clone-0.38nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module provides a clone() method which makes recursive copies
of nested hash, array, scalar and reference types, including tied
variables and objects.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Clone-0.38nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Clone-0.38nb1
- (2015-01-22) Updated to version: p5-Clone-0.38
- (2014-09-06) Updated to version: p5-Clone-0.37
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Clone-0.36nb1
- (2014-01-02) Updated to version: p5-Clone-0.36
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-21 22:45:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.38:
0.38 2015-01-18 19:27:41 garu
- typo fixes and improvements to the README (zmughal)
- travis/coveralls integration (zmughal)
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-09-06 16:30:22 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.37:
0.37 2014-05-15 16:45:33 garu
- removed Carp dependency (GARU)
- silenced some clang warnings (JACQUESG)
- added a README (GARU)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-01-02 17:12:18 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.36. From the changelog:
- fixed compilation issue on AIX and C89 (GAAS)
- SV's can be NULL (shit happens) (fixes RT86217) (HMBRAND)
- making tests compatible with older versions of Test::More (GARU)