/p5-Clone-PP, Recursively copy Perl datatypes
1.07, Package name:
p5-Clone-PP-1.07, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module provides a general-purpose clone function to make deep
copies of Perl data structures. It calls itself recursively to copy
nested hash, array, scalar and reference types, including tied
variables and objects.
The clone() function takes a scalar argument to copy. To duplicate
arrays or hashes, pass them in by reference:
The clone() function also accepts an optional second parameter that
can be used to limit the depth of the copy. If you pass a limit of
0, clone will return the same value you supplied; for a limit of
1, a shallow copy is constructed; for a limit of 2, two layers of
copying are done, and so on.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-15) Updated to version: p5-Clone-PP-1.07
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Clone-PP-1.06nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Clone-PP-1.06nb1
- (2014-09-06) Updated to version: p5-Clone-PP-1.06
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Clone-PP-1.02nb6
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Clone-PP-1.02nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-14 17:00:24 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Clone-PP to 1.07
1.07 2017-04-10 NEILB
- Update tests to cope with '.' not being in @INC, part of Perl 5.26.
Thanks to Jim Keenan for the PR which fixed this.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-09-06 15:32:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.06:
1.06 2014-07-20 NEILB
- Changed the copyright on dclone.t, dump.pl, and tied.pl in t/,
to match the rest of the dist, "same as perl itself".
These changes were approved by the copyright owner, Raphael Manfredi.
1.05 2014-02-17 NEILB
- Added github repo to metadata (thanks dsteinbrunner)
- Added github repo to doc
1.04 2014-02-17 NEILB
- I had erroneously listed Test::Array as a test prereq,
but the package is defined in 01array.t where it's used.
RT#93082 - thanks to Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsaker.
1.03 2014-02-16 NEILB
- Added Changes file
- Fixed typos from dsteinbrunner in RT#86337
- Added "use warnings" and in the process fixed RT#17121
- Min perl version 5.6.0 in code and metadata
- Added license type to metadata and renamed L&C section in pod
- Expanded the SEE ALSO section
- Added prereqs to PREREQ_PM in Makefile.PL
- Added test prereqs in TEST_REQUIRES
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.