/p5-Config-INI, Perl 5 module to handle simple .ini-file format
0.025nb2, Package name:
p5-Config-INI-0.025nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module Config::INI yet another config module implementing
yet another slightly different take on the undeniably easy to read
or write ".ini" file format. Its default behavior is quite similar
to that of Config::Tiny, on which it is based.
The chief difference is that Config::INI is designed to be subclassed
to allow for side-effects and self-reconfiguration.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Config-INI-0.025nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Config-INI-0.025nb1
- (2015-01-24) Updated to version: p5-Config-INI-0.025
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Config-INI-0.020nb1
- (2013-10-15) Updated to version: p5-Config-INI-0.020
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Config-INI-0.019nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-24 08:28:56 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.025
0.025 2014-11-16 14:29:37-05:00 America/New_York
- run preprocess_line before can_ignore
- bump up required Mixin::Linewise to help out Win32 users
0.024 2014-04-05 21:31:54-04:00 America/New_York
- MIGHT BREAK YOUR CODE (but probably won't):
handle_unparsed_line now receives its arguments in reversed order
- new methods exist and more methods now receive the filehandle to make
subclassing more flexible
0.023 2014-03-13 10:21:15+01:00 Europe/Paris
- specify minimum Mixin::Linewise requirement (thanks, Andreas Koenig
0.022 2014-01-30 16:57:43-05:00 America/New_York
- remove the last few places IO::String was used (thanks, Graham Knop)
0.021 2013-10-20 11:33:59 America/New_York
- throw an exception if line 1 appears to start with a UTF-8 BOM
- typo fixes in docs (thanks, David Steinbrunner!)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-10-15 17:10:48 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.020
0.020 2013-07-01 21:30:50 America/New_York
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.