/p5-Config-Tiny, Read/Write .ini style files with as little code as possible
2.23nb1, Package name:
p5-Config-Tiny-2.23nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
"Config::Tiny" is a perl class to read and write .ini style
configuration files with as little code as possible, reducing load
time and memory overhead. Most of the time it is accepted that Perl
applications use a lot of memory and modules. The "::Tiny" family
of modules is specifically intended to provide an ultralight
alternative to the standard modules.
This module is primarily for reading human written files, and
anything we write shouldn't need to have documentation/comments.
If you need something with more power move up to Config::Simple,
Config::General or one of the many other "Config::" modules. To
rephrase, Config::Tiny does not preserve your comments, whitespace,
or the order of your config file.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Config-Tiny-2.23nb1
- (2015-10-15) Updated to version: p5-Config-Tiny-2.23
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Config-Tiny-2.22nb1
- (2015-03-16) Updated to version: p5-Config-Tiny-2.22
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Config-Tiny-2.20nb1
- (2013-12-12) Updated to version: p5-Config-Tiny-2.20
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-05-03 12:54:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (78) |
Reset maintainer (observer now).
| 2015-11-04 18:41:21 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (78) |
Remove duplicate SHA512 digests that crept in.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-15 04:51:21 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.23
2.23 Wed Oct 14 09:11:00 2015
- Add the utf8 BOM to this file. Let's hope the CPAN toolchain can cope. If it \
version of the code will have to be released.
- Fix read() and write() so they work on files called '0' (zero). See RT#107754.
Many thanx to Григорий Кудренко for the report and patch.
- Add t/05.zero.t and t/0 to test the new code.
- Reformat the source slightly.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-03-16 00:06:00 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 2.20 to 2.22
2.22 Tue Feb 17 08:32:00 2015
- Fix licence info in Makefile.PL to say Perl.
2.21 Mon Feb 16 08:59:00 2015
- Patch Makefile.PL to refer to the current repo, which is on
github, and not the original one, which is on Adam's web
site. See RT#102125.
- Remove Build.PL because Karen Etheridge tells me Module::Build is
no longer in core. See RT#102126.
- Edit line lengths in this file to a max of 100 chars.
- Edit line lengths in the docs the same way.
- Expand the See Also section of the docs.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.