/p5-Devel-Autoflush, Perl module to set autoflush from the command line
0.06nb2, Package name:
p5-Devel-Autoflush-0.06nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module is a hack to set autoflush for STDOUT and STDERR from the command
line or from PERL5OPT for code that needs it but doesn't have it.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Devel-Autoflush-0.06nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Devel-Autoflush-0.06nb1
- (2015-01-29) Updated to version: p5-Devel-Autoflush-0.06
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Devel-Autoflush-0.05nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Devel-Autoflush-0.05nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Devel-Autoflush-0.05nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-23 01:01:38 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add following line for make test
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-29 05:53:21 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.06
0.06 2014-02-26 19:31:45-05:00 America/New_York
- Updated distribution metadata, repo and bugtracker
- Switch to managing with Dist::Zilla
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.