/p5-Dist-CheckConflicts, Perl 5 module to declare version conflicts for your dist
0.11nb2, Package name:
p5-Dist-CheckConflicts-0.11nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
One shortcoming of the CPAN clients that currently exist is that
they have no way of specifying conflicting downstream dependencies
of modules. This module attempts to work around this issue by
allowing you to specify conflicting versions of modules separately,
and deal with them after the module is done installing.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Dist-CheckConflicts-0.11nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Dist-CheckConflicts-0.11nb1
- (2014-09-06) Updated to version: p5-Dist-CheckConflicts-0.11
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Dist-CheckConflicts-0.09nb1
- (2013-09-06) Updated to version: p5-Dist-CheckConflicts-0.09
- (2013-07-13) Updated to version: p5-Dist-CheckConflicts-0.08
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-09-06 14:59:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.11:
- drop the dep on List::MoreUtils (haarg, #8)
- we need Module::Runtime 0.009 for module_notional_filename (nnutter,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-09-05 20:43:26 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.09:
- support Perl 5.6.x (Toby Inkster)
| 2013-07-13 15:03:29 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.08
- remove Test::Warnings dep
- instead of silently ignoring conflicts that do not compile, issue a
conflict warning. (RT#75486, Karen Etheridge)
- make the runtime conflict warnings optional, since i'm not sure how
stable of an idea this really is
- use Exporter instead of Sub::Exporter
- require 5.8.1, clean up a few things and add a few more tests
- fix an issue with certain other perls
- add runtime conflict warnings
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.