/p5-Exporter-Lite, Perl 5 module providing lightweight exporting of variables
0.08nb1, Package name:
p5-Exporter-Lite-0.08nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module Exporter::Lite is an alternative to the module
Exporter intended to provide a lightweight subset of its functionality.
It supports import(), @EXPORT and @EXPORT_OK and not a whole lot
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Exporter-Lite-0.08nb1
- (2016-01-23) Updated to version: p5-Exporter-Lite-0.08
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Exporter-Lite-0.06nb1
- (2014-08-15) Updated to version: p5-Exporter-Lite-0.06
- (2014-07-31) Updated to version: p5-Exporter-Lite-0.05
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Exporter-Lite-0.02nb6
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-01-23 10:00:12 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.08
- Fixed typo in name of Constant::Export::Lazy in SEE ALSO. MANWAR++
- Simplified Makefile.PL
- Updated github repo URL after changing my github username
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-08-13 21:45:09 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.06:
- Improved the abstract - explicit mention that functions are supported
- Improved the SYNOPSIS - split into separate code blocks
- Improved the DESCRIPTION. Made clearer that as soon as you specify
an import symbol, you have to also specify any you want from @EXPORT.
- Removed the BUGS and CAVEATS section from the doc; it was just being
self-deprecating about whether it deserved the "lite" moniker.
| 2014-07-28 04:15:53 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.05
- Improved the DESCRIPTION section, particularly the first paragraph.
- Added a bunch more Exporter modules to the SEE ALSO section.
- Added Constant::Exporter::Lazy to SEE ALSO
- Had forgotten to put README and Changes in MANIFEST. Sigh.
- Now maintained by NEILB
- Fixed typo reported by dsteinbrunner in RT#87096
- Now use strict and warnings
- Added github repo to metadata and pod
- Added README
- Specified min perl version 5.6.0 in metadata
- Set PREREQ_PM, TEST_REQUIRES, CONFIGURE_REQUIRES in Makefile.PL
- Added a load of modules to SEE ALSO.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.