/p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS, Perl5 module for converting Perl XS code into C code
3.15nb1, Package name:
p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.15nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This Perl 5 module will compile XS code into C code by embedding
the constructs necessary to let C functions manipulate Perl values
and creates the glue necessary to let Perl access those functions.
The compiler uses typemaps to determine how to map C function
parameters and variables to Perl values.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.15nb1
- (2012-03-22) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.15
- (2012-01-31) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.11
- (2011-11-16) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.05
- (2011-08-12) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.03
- (2010-08-21) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-2.22.06nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-03-22 14:33:27 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package for Perl5 module ExtUtils::ParseXS from CPAN in
devel/p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS from 3.11 to 3.15.
Upstream changes since 3.11 (3.12 seems to be missed):
3.15 - Thu Feb 2 08:12:00 CET 2012
- Fix version for PAUSE indexer.
3.14 - Wed Feb 1 18:22:00 CET 2012
- Promote to stable release.
- Proper repository and bugtracker info in META.json.
3.13_01 - Sat Jan 29 12:45:00 CET 2012
=> Embedded typemap dumping: A method which will produce the
verbatim string for inclusion in XS.
=> Introducing ExtUtils::Typemaps::Cmd, a helper module which
can produce embedded typemap strings via simple one-liners.
Useful for including typemaps from other modules in XS code
with INCLUDE_COMMAND. See "perldoc ExtUtils::Typemaps::Cmd".
=> Bugfix: Used to have parsing problems with embedded typemaps
=> Better error messages on typemap-related issues. If a no
typemap was found for a given C type, list all mapped C types
so that the user hopefully spots his mistake easily.
| 2012-01-31 08:44:46 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package in devel/p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS for CPAN module
ExtUtils::ParseXS from 3.05 to 3.11.
3.11 - Thu Dec 29 17:55:00 CET 2011
- Version/distribution fixes.
3.09 - Wed Dec 28 18:48:00 CET 2011
- Escape double quotes of file names/commands in #line directives.
3.08 - Mon Dec 19 18:03:00 CET 2011
- Silence undefined-value-in-addition warning
(Nothing serious, just happened sometimes when reporting line numbers for
errors. But warning during build process.)
3.07 - Wed Dec 7 14:10:00 CET 2011
- Fix inconsistent versioning in 3.06.
3.06 - Fri Dec 2 08:10:00 CET 2011
- Fix Cygwin issues [Tony Cook]
avoid conflicting static / dllexport on legacy perls too
This probably fixes rt.cpan.org 72313 and 71964.
(3928a66ad4bd8aee704eda1942b7877c0ff1ab2c in core)
- Convert ` to ' [James Keenan]
6dfee1ec62c64d7afe8ced4650596dd9e7f71a63 in core
- Avoid some test-time warnings [Zefram]
97bae9c59cd181b3b54061213ec1fdce0ccb30d4 in core
| 2011-11-16 09:09:55 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating Perl module ExtUtils::ParseXS in devel/p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS from
3.03 to 3.05.
- adjust download location to distribution based directory (from author-based)
3.05 - Wed Oct 5 08:14:00 CET 2011
- No functional changes, promoted to stable release.
3.04_04 - Mon Sep 12 08:12:00 CET 2011
- Simplify generated XS code by emitting a compatibility version
of dVAR. [Nicholas Clark]
- Fixed "INCLUDE: $cmd |", CPAN RT #70213
3.04_03 - Sun Sep 4 18:49:00 CET 2011
- By #defining PERL_EUPXS_ALWAYS_EXPORT or
PERL_EUPXS_NEVER_EXPORT early in your XS code, you can
force ExtUtils::ParseXS to always or never export
XSUB symbols. This has no effect on boot_* symbols since
those must be exported.
3.04_02 - Sat Sep 3 15:28:00 CET 2011
- Don't put null characters into the generated source
file when -except is used; write the '\0' escape sequence
properly instead. [Stephen Bennett]
3.04_01 - Sun Aug 28 17:50:00 CET 2011
- The XSUB.h changes to make XS(name) use XS_INTERNAL(name)
by default (which were in the 5.15.2 dev release of perl)
have been reverted since too many CPAN modules expect to
be able to refer to XSUBs declared with XS(name).
Instead, ExtUtils::ParseXS will define a copy of the
XS_INTERNAL/XS_EXTERNAL macros as necessary going back to
perl 5.10.0 (which is the oldest perl I had for testing).
By default, ExtUtils::ParseXS will use XS_INTERNAL(name)
instead of XS(name).
3.04 - Thu Aug 25 08:20:00 CET 2011
- Stable release based on 3.03_03, no functional changes.
3.03_03 - Wed Aug 24 19:43:00 CET 2011
- Try to fix regression for input-typemap override in XS argument
list. (CPAN RT #70448)
- Explicit versions in submodules to fail early if something
3.03_02 - Sun Aug 21 13:19:00 CET 2011
- Properly strip trailing semicolons form inputmaps. These could
trigger warnings (errors in strict C89 compilers) due to
additional semicolons being interpreted as empty statements.
[Torsten Schoenfeld, Jan Dubois, Steffen Mueller]
- Now detects and throws a warning if there is a CODE section using
RETVAL, but no OUTPUT section. [CPAN RT #69536]
- Uses the explicit XS_EXTERNAL macro (from perl 5.15.2 and newer)
for XSUBs that need to be exported. Defines XS_EXTERNAL to fall
back to XS where that is not available.
- Introduces new EXPORT_XSUB_SYMBOLS XS keyword that forces exported
XSUB symbols. It's a no-op on perls before 5.15.2.
| 2011-08-12 15:58:48 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Test fix: Try all @INC-derived typemap locations.
| 2010-08-21 18:37:14 by Stoned Elipot | Files touched by this commit (1724) | |
Bump the PKGREVISION for all packages which depend directly on perl,
to trigger/signal a rebuild for the transition 5.10.1 -> 5.12.1.
The list of packages is computed by finding all packages which end
up having either of PERL5_USE_PACKLIST, BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.perl,
or PERL5_PACKLIST defined in their make setup (tested via
"make show-vars VARNAMES=..."), minus the packages updated after
the perl package update.
sno@ was right after all, obache@ kindly asked and he@ led the
| 2010-07-14 05:26:58 by Stoned Elipot | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS from version 2.22.05 to version 2.22.06 (upstream
2.2206 - Sun Jul 4 15:43:21 EDT 2010
- Make xsubpp accept the _ prototype (RT#57157) [Rafael Garcia-Suarez]
- INCLUDE_COMMAND portability fixes for VMS (RT#58181) [Craig Berry]
- INCLUDE_COMMAND fixes to detect non-zero exit codes (RT#52873)