/p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS, Perl5 module for converting Perl XS code into C code
3.30, Package name:
p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.30, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This Perl 5 module will compile XS code into C code by embedding
the constructs necessary to let C functions manipulate Perl values
and creates the glue necessary to let Perl access those functions.
The compiler uses typemaps to determine how to map C function
parameters and variables to Perl values.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-09-01) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.30
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.24nb1
- (2014-07-16) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.24
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.22nb1
- (2013-12-02) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.22
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.15nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-01 14:17:22 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 3.24 to 3.30
3.30 - Mon Aug 31 10:35:00 CET 2015
- Promote to stable CPAN release.
3.29_01 - Mon Aug 10 10:45:00 CET 2015
- Support added for XS handshake API introduced in 5.21.6.
- Backported S_croak_xs_usage optimized on threaded builds
- Fix INCLUDE_COMMAND $^X for Perl In Space
- Remove 'use lib' left over from refactoring
- Document + improve ancient optimization in ParseXS
- Improve RETVAL code gen
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-07-15 22:52:03 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.24. From the changelog:
- Native Android build fixes
- More lenient syntax for embedded TYPEMAP blocks in XS:
a trailing semicolon will not be required for the block
- Code cleanup.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-12-02 14:03:30 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.22:
3.22 - Thu Aug 29 19:30:00 CET 2013
- Fix parallel testing crashes.
- Explicitly require new-enough Exporter.
3.21 - Fri Aug 9 19:08:00 CET 2013
- stop "sv_2mortal(&PL_sv_yes)" and \
"(void)sv_newmortal()" for immortal
typemap entries [perl #116152]
- Deterministic C output (fix for hash randomization in 5.18).
3.18_04 - Fri Jun 20 17:47:00 CET 2013
- Fix targetable size detection (& better tests)
- Assorted cleanup and refactoring.
3.18_03 - Fri Apr 19 18:40:00 CET 2013
- Heuristic (and flawed) type canonicalization for templated
- More tests ported from core.
3.18_02 - Mon Apr 15 07:30:00 CET 2013
- ExtUtils::ParseXS no longer uses global state (if using OO
- New "real" OO interface.
3.18_01 - Thu Apr 11 19:17:00 CET 2013
- ExtUtils::Typemaps gains a clone method.
3.18 - Mon Nov 19 07:35:00 CET 2012
- Restore portability to Perl 5.6, which was lost at EU-PXS 3.00.
- [perl #112776] avoid warning on an initialized non-parameter
- Only increment PL_amagic_generation before 5.9
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.