/p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS, Perl5 module for converting Perl XS code into C code
3.24, Package name:
p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.24, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This Perl 5 module will compile XS code into C code by embedding
the constructs necessary to let C functions manipulate Perl values
and creates the glue necessary to let Perl access those functions.
The compiler uses typemaps to determine how to map C function
parameters and variables to Perl values.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-07-16) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.24
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.22nb1
- (2013-12-02) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.22
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.15nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.15nb1
- (2012-03-22) Updated to version: p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-3.15
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-07-15 22:52:03 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.24. From the changelog:
- Native Android build fixes
- More lenient syntax for embedded TYPEMAP blocks in XS:
a trailing semicolon will not be required for the block
- Code cleanup.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-12-02 14:03:30 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.22:
3.22 - Thu Aug 29 19:30:00 CET 2013
- Fix parallel testing crashes.
- Explicitly require new-enough Exporter.
3.21 - Fri Aug 9 19:08:00 CET 2013
- stop "sv_2mortal(&PL_sv_yes)" and \
"(void)sv_newmortal()" for immortal
typemap entries [perl #116152]
- Deterministic C output (fix for hash randomization in 5.18).
3.18_04 - Fri Jun 20 17:47:00 CET 2013
- Fix targetable size detection (& better tests)
- Assorted cleanup and refactoring.
3.18_03 - Fri Apr 19 18:40:00 CET 2013
- Heuristic (and flawed) type canonicalization for templated
- More tests ported from core.
3.18_02 - Mon Apr 15 07:30:00 CET 2013
- ExtUtils::ParseXS no longer uses global state (if using OO
- New "real" OO interface.
3.18_01 - Thu Apr 11 19:17:00 CET 2013
- ExtUtils::Typemaps gains a clone method.
3.18 - Mon Nov 19 07:35:00 CET 2012
- Restore portability to Perl 5.6, which was lost at EU-PXS 3.00.
- [perl #112776] avoid warning on an initialized non-parameter
- Only increment PL_amagic_generation before 5.9
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-03-22 14:33:27 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package for Perl5 module ExtUtils::ParseXS from CPAN in
devel/p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS from 3.11 to 3.15.
Upstream changes since 3.11 (3.12 seems to be missed):
3.15 - Thu Feb 2 08:12:00 CET 2012
- Fix version for PAUSE indexer.
3.14 - Wed Feb 1 18:22:00 CET 2012
- Promote to stable release.
- Proper repository and bugtracker info in META.json.
3.13_01 - Sat Jan 29 12:45:00 CET 2012
=> Embedded typemap dumping: A method which will produce the
verbatim string for inclusion in XS.
=> Introducing ExtUtils::Typemaps::Cmd, a helper module which
can produce embedded typemap strings via simple one-liners.
Useful for including typemaps from other modules in XS code
with INCLUDE_COMMAND. See "perldoc ExtUtils::Typemaps::Cmd".
=> Bugfix: Used to have parsing problems with embedded typemaps
=> Better error messages on typemap-related issues. If a no
typemap was found for a given C type, list all mapped C types
so that the user hopefully spots his mistake easily.
| 2012-01-31 08:44:46 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package in devel/p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS for CPAN module
ExtUtils::ParseXS from 3.05 to 3.11.
3.11 - Thu Dec 29 17:55:00 CET 2011
- Version/distribution fixes.
3.09 - Wed Dec 28 18:48:00 CET 2011
- Escape double quotes of file names/commands in #line directives.
3.08 - Mon Dec 19 18:03:00 CET 2011
- Silence undefined-value-in-addition warning
(Nothing serious, just happened sometimes when reporting line numbers for
errors. But warning during build process.)
3.07 - Wed Dec 7 14:10:00 CET 2011
- Fix inconsistent versioning in 3.06.
3.06 - Fri Dec 2 08:10:00 CET 2011
- Fix Cygwin issues [Tony Cook]
avoid conflicting static / dllexport on legacy perls too
This probably fixes rt.cpan.org 72313 and 71964.
(3928a66ad4bd8aee704eda1942b7877c0ff1ab2c in core)
- Convert ` to ' [James Keenan]
6dfee1ec62c64d7afe8ced4650596dd9e7f71a63 in core
- Avoid some test-time warnings [Zefram]
97bae9c59cd181b3b54061213ec1fdce0ccb30d4 in core