/p5-File-BOM, Utilities for handling Byte Order Marks
0.15nb1, Package name:
p5-File-BOM-0.15nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module provides functions for handling unicode byte order marks,
which are to be found at the beginning of some files and streams.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-File-BOM-0.15nb1
- (2016-04-10) Updated to version: p5-File-BOM-0.15
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-File-BOM-0.14nb6
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-File-BOM-0.14nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-File-BOM-0.14nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-File-BOM-0.14nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-04-10 07:37:27 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- Add following line for make test
- Update to devel/p5-File-BOM-0.15
0.15 - Mon Dec 14 2015
- Fix spelling errors spotted by debian team. Thanks to Gregor Herrmann.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.