/p5-File-Find-Rule-Age, Rule to match on file age
0.302nb2, Package name:
p5-File-Find-Rule-Age-0.302nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
File::Find::Rule::Age makes it easy to search for files based on their age.
DateTime and File::stat are used to do the behind the scenes work, with
File::Find::Rule doing the Heavy Lifting.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-File-Find-Rule-Age-0.302nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-File-Find-Rule-Age-0.302nb1
- (2015-01-31) Updated to version: p5-File-Find-Rule-Age-0.302
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-File-Find-Rule-Age-0.2nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-File-Find-Rule-Age-0.2nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-File-Find-Rule-Age-0.2nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-31 02:18:50 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.2 to 0.302
- fix some test-issues seen during smoking
- introduce a new API to allow one easier to choose operator
(<, <=, >=, >) and operands (mtime, atime, ctime) on the
one hand and duration objects, seconds since epoch, reference
file on the other hand
- distinguish between modern API and legacy API, added tests
for legacy API and implement legacy API as documented
- Move code repository to GitHub
- use common (sno) Makefile.PL (bye bye, Module::Install)
- use mandatory author tests
- taking maintainership (Jens Rehsack)
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.