/p5-File-HomeDir, Get the home directory for yourself or other users
1.00.2, Package name:
p5-File-HomeDir-1.00.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
File::HomeDir is a module for dealing with issues relating to the location
of directories for various purposes that are "owned" by a user, and to solve
these problems consistently across a wide variety of platforms.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-15) Updated to version: p5-File-HomeDir-1.00.2
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-File-HomeDir-1.00nb4
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-File-HomeDir-1.00nb3
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-File-HomeDir-1.00nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-File-HomeDir-1.00nb1
- (2012-10-22) Updated to version: p5-File-HomeDir-1.00
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-14 17:05:45 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-File-HomeDir to 1.00.2
- regenerate README.md with correct encoding settings
- switch to ExtUtils::MakeMaker
- compatibility with blead
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-22 00:41:57 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.00:
1.00 Fri 19 Oct 2012
- No functional changes
- Updating to Module::Install 1.06
- Don't require documents directory on Mac under AUTOMATED_TESTING