/p5-File-Path, Perl5 module to create or remove directory trees
2.12nb1, Package name:
p5-File-Path-2.12nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module provide a convenient way to create directories of
arbitrary depth and to delete an entire directory subtree from the
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-File-Path-2.12nb1
- (2015-11-15) Updated to version: p5-File-Path-2.12
- (2015-08-24) Updated to version: p5-File-Path-2.11
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-File-Path-2.09nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-File-Path-2.09nb1
- (2013-12-02) Updated to version: p5-File-Path-2.09
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-15 05:50:59 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.12
- RT 105935 Change ERROR HANDLING doc section to be very clear about the
error handling mechanism for root nodes.
- RT 105935 Change ERROR HANDLING doc section to remove the EXPERIMENTAL
note; the error handling mechanism has been in place for several versions.
- RT 105935 Revert change made in 2.10_001 to carp on failure to find root
directory when performing an rmtree.
- Fix root tests to properly call prereq() -- failed primarily on Windows
since getpwent/getgrent not implemented on Windows.
- Fix windows refactored tests - missing import and since it's out of
Path.t the path creation creates 2 directories (t/Path_win32.t)
- Fix root only tests. getpwent/getgrent was called twice, causing
skip_all to trigger and giving impression all tests pass.
- RT 105527 FIX: Move eg/ and author tests from t/Path.t to xt/
- RT 105935 FIX: Clarify error behavior for rmtree errors on root directory
(not fixed but documented). Clarify in documentation the how alike
rmtree is to 'rm -r'.
- RT 105977 FIX: Fix INSTALLDIRS for Perl 5.6
- RT 105986 FIX: Refactor unit tests to better care for test counts
- RT 106039 FIX: Wrong version in Pod
- RT 106043 FIX: Suboptimal error message
- RT 106045 FIX: _run_for_warning does not consume multiple messages
- RT 106047 FIX: _run_for_verbose cause fail test on 5.6.2
- Removed optional File::Output usage and run those tests for everyone.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-23 01:45:33 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 2.09 to 2.11
- Change argument check error from croak to carp since there are some
dependent modules using non-standard options. The error check will
move back to croak when dependent modules have the opportunity to
correct the argument.
- Better argument checking and reporting of failure for unrecognized
- RT 71562 Document automount race condition limitation and workaround
- RT 99230 Document multithreaded application limitation and that the
limitation may be removed in a future release.
- Remove use of English.pm since it breaks many older Perls
- Fix a unit test skip count for users who have not installed
- Administrative changes to MANIFEST and MANIFEST.SKIP
- Style changes to Path.pm for easier reading of code
- Removal of pod.t
- Use English.pm to make variables like $! more fluent for code readers
- RT 42139. Add better SKIP test emit for VMS.
- RT 85360. Fix typos and better .gitignore and MANIFEST.SKIP settings.
- RT 51588. Added patch elements but unable to verify on VMS.
- RT 39949. Report errors on lstat failure.
- RT 53178. Deprecate UNIVERSAL::isa usage
- RT 70657. Test added.
- RT 70938. Documentation fix for Windows native relative usage
- RT 72256. Option added for setting permission (chmod)
- RT 73840. Fix taint/untaint bug.
- RT 95150. Add CPAN metadata for source tree location.
- RT 103512. Documentation language fix.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.