/p5-File-pushd, Perl module to change directory temporarily for a limited scope
1.014, Package name:
p5-File-pushd-1.014, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
File::pushd does a temporary chdir that is easily and automatically reverted,
similar to pushd in some Unix command shells. It works by creating an object
that caches the original working directory. When the object is destroyed, the
destructor calls chdir to revert to the original working directory. By storing
the object in a lexical variable with a limited scope, this happens
automatically at the end of the scope.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-10-12) Updated to version: p5-File-pushd-1.014
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-File-pushd-1.009nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-File-pushd-1.009nb1
- (2015-01-31) Updated to version: p5-File-pushd-1.009
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-File-pushd-1.005nb1
- (2013-09-11) Updated to version: p5-File-pushd-1.005
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-10-12 14:50:20 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-File-pushd to 1.014
1.014 2016-10-09 23:26:19-04:00 America/New_York
- No changes from 1.013-TRIAL.
1.013 2016-10-05 12:57:44-04:00 America/New_York (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Fixed test failures on some 5.8 perls.
1.011 2016-10-05 12:35:27-04:00 America/New_York (TRIAL RELEASE)
- pushd/tempd warn if called in void context (GitHub #9 Olivier Mengué)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-31 02:38:22 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.005 to 1.009
1.009 2014-07-03 13:17:48-04:00 America/New_York
- s/0.95/0.96/ in t/File_pushd.t
1.008 2014-07-03 13:03:30-04:00 America/New_York
- Require a newer version of Test::More
1.007 2014-05-30 23:59:02-04:00 America/New_York
- Fixed a testing edge case on Windows
1.006 2014-03-27 15:29:36-04:00 America/New_York
- Noted that multiple pushd objects in a lexical scope are not
destroyed in a predictable order
- Modernized Dist::Zilla configuration and repo support files
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-09-10 20:16:20 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
- Fix failing test for changing to non-existent directory on some
older Perls for some platforms
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.